Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So Hatchie blew any chances at getting drafted...

Playing LT in the NFLPA bowl, a very poor-mans' senior bowl, and he got beat every snap. And you cross-eyed cunts blame Jonathan Smith then wonder why we finished 8-5?

And keep in mind Hatchie was arguably our most consistent lineman. You goons starting to figure out this football thing? How the cogs work?

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,566 Swaye's Wigwam
    "We" finished 8-5 because "we" suck and always will.

Case closed.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,716 Swaye's Wigwam

Playing LT in the NFLPA bowl, a very poor-mans' senior bowl, and he got beat every snap. And you cross-eyed cunts blame Jonathan Smith then wonder why we finished 8-5?

And keep in mind Hatchie was arguably our most consistent lineman. You goons starting to figure out this football thing? How the cogs work?

We had some linemen who were more consistent than Hatchie.

They were just consistently bad.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    "We"

CHRIST.

Kill yourself already.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Got beat like a drum routinely ...

Easily the worst I've ever seen him play
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Not that Hatchie was good, but he was LT of a pretty good offense in 2013. Bad talent and bad coaching was why the offense was the worst in the PAC 12.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Not that Hatchie was good, but he was LT of a pretty good offense in 2013. Bad talent and bad coaching was why the offense was the worst in the PAC 12.

He was either a 2 or 3 time honorable all mention player. He was rarely noticeable in a good way ... but also wasn't that noticeable in a bad way. Unless you are a Walter Jones, etc. type of player, you're going to get beat every once in a while which he did.

His performance today looked like a "season's over I get to take some time off to rest and relax" type of performance today. It didn't look like a player that looked at each and every single day as an opportunity to get better at their craft. I would say that that's a good summary of a Sark player in my book.
  • HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    Perhaps Miley had a bit to do with the offense in 2014.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,018 Founders Club
    Im all good with you J. Just wish you didnt go off on that silly SEC thing when I warned you they stunk (which of course came to fruition). Kick back, watch a few games 1st then bring educated posts to the table regarding CF. Im the all knowing college football e x pert here and it aint close. If you have questions feel free to ask. Politics too
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

The 2003 - 2013 offense sucked against good teams too

FTFY
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

The 2013 offense sucked against good teams too

Kind of. Against ASU and Oregon (besides Sankey) it did. It was good against Stanford and UCLA.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

"We"

CHRIST.

Kill yourself already.

You're such a worthless smear here ThomasHill. Crawl back in your hole you were hiding from me in over @ the tug tavern. I'll summons you from your Harem over there when I'm finished here.
    HuskyInAZ said:

Perhaps Miley was laying on his cunt 9/10 snaps because Hatchie couldnt seal the edge. Football works in a specific order AZ, and it starts up front.

Hey, you get your giner on back to the tug too so I can deal with your dumbass later. You dont fit in here. Now scoot on back so I can shred your politics some more you greazy lightfooted lefty.

HuskyInAZ said:

Perhaps Miley was laying on his cunt 9/10 snaps because Hatchie couldnt seal the edge. Football works in a specific order AZ, and it starts up front.

Hey, you get your giner on back to the tug too so I can deal with your dumbass later. You dont fit in here. Now scoot on back so I can shred your politics some more you greazy lightfooted lefty.
    Perhaps a QB should keep his eyes open when throwing the ball. And a 4 second windup doesn't help either.

As for the rest of your drivel, STFU. You are the king retard on this board, a freak show. But hey, at least you're king of something.
    PurpleJ said:

Im all good with you J. Just wish you didnt go off on that silly SEC thing when I warned you they stunk (which of course came to fruition). Kick back, watch a few games 1st then bring educated posts to the table regarding CF. Im the all knowing college football e x pert here and it aint close. If you have questions feel free to ask. Politics too

Thanks for the free pub. Now again for you..."im responding to each of you (the three musketeers from the tug) individually. Im not posting 3 times back to back to back like Boobie does every post, in every thread. Can you get that through that little semen stained blue bonnet of yours? Im not ardently trying for the most-posts on HHB like Boob. Got that too?

Now go write some notes down to protect yourself from the daily and inevidable beating ill impose later to you on the tug. The , "You're such a fag", "you're stupid puppy" and "all you conservatives are gay" replies wont cut it.

Dig into your Evergreen College debate manual before you step up. The last 25 threads (with an HHB record125+ replies to each), that youve used your elementary school slobber against me, are tired.

Look at Damoan. When you send a sorry HHB member like Damoan at me, thats the results you're gonna get. You wanna be next AZ? Freemont already has 1 light foot back in the door at dawgman. Dont push it. We're trying to build a member base here at HHB.
    If anything is tired on this board, it's your periodic tirades when your meds are failing you.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

PurpleJ said:

Thanks for the free pub. Now again for you..."im responding to each of you (the three musketeers from the tug) individually. Im not posting 3 times back to back to back like Boobie does every post, in every thread. Can you get that through that little semen stained blue bonnet of yours? Im not ardently trying for the most-posts on HHB like Boob. Got that too?

Now go write some notes down to protect yourself from the daily and inevidable beating ill impose later to you on the tug. The , "You're such a fag", "you're stupid puppy" and "all you conservatives are gay" replies wont cut it.

Dig into your Evergreen College debate manual before you step up. The last 25 threads (with an HHB record125+ replies to each), that youve used your elementary school slobber against me, are tired.

Look at Damoan. When you send a sorry HHB member like Damoan at me, thats the results you're gonna get. You wanna be next AZ? Freemont already has 1 light foot back in the door at dawgman. Dont push it. We're trying to build a member base here at HHB.
    "We"???

CHRIST.

Also, you're not a HHB.

Fucktard.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,566 Founders Club
    This thread delivers
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

"We"

CHRIST.

Kill yourself already.

You're such a worthless smear here ThomasHill. Crawl back in your hole you were hiding from me in over @ the tug tavern. I'll summons you from your Harem over there when I'm finished here.
    You must have little man's syndrome.

photo 5554118331_1272_internet_tough_guys_e_thug_zps7sl53idg.jpeg
    2001400ex said:

"We"

CHRIST.

Kill yourself already.

You must have little man's syndrome.

photo 5554118331_1272_internet_tough_guys_e_thug_zps7sl53idg.jpeg
    Careful with the fag skinheads photos. You'll just give the dipshit a stiffy.