Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So Hatchie blew any chances at getting drafted...

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited January 2015
    Tequilla said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Perhaps Miley had a bit to do with the offense in 2014.

Perhaps Miley was laying on his cunt 9/10 snaps because Hatchie couldnt seal the edge. Football works in a specific order AZ, and it starts up front.

Hey, you get your giner on back to the tug too so I can deal with your dumbass later. You dont fit in here. Now scoot on back so I can shred your politics some more you greazy lightfooted lefty.
    If you're too fucktarded to not understand why Miley is a fucking terrible QB and tries to blame it on the fucking OL ... then you clearly don't fucking understand how to play sports.

For shits and giggles, people on this board should do a search for "cyler miles closes his eye when he throws" and do an image search on this.

And PL_SS ... your Pat Hill tuff talk is 100% driven by you trying to either bring people down to your shitty level or to placate yourself into trying to reach other people's level. You defending Miley Cyrus should condemn you to DIAFF.
    Tequilla said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Perhaps Miley was laying on his cunt 9/10 snaps because Hatchie couldnt seal the edge. Football works in a specific order AZ, and it starts up front.

Hey, you get your giner on back to the tug too so I can deal with your dumbass later. You dont fit in here. Now scoot on back so I can shred your politics some more you greazy lightfooted lefty.
    If you're too fucktarded to not understand why Miley is a fucking terrible QB and tries to blame it on the fucking OL ... then you clearly don't fucking understand how to play sports.

For shits and giggles, people on this board should do a search for "cyler miles closes his eye when he throws" and do an image search on this.

And PL_SS ... your Pat Hill tuff talk is 100% driven by you trying to either bring people down to your shitty level or to placate yourself into trying to reach other people's level. You defending Miley Cyrus should condemn you to DIAFF.
    Listen teqilla, its clear ive been the biggest Miley critic here. Saying the O-line didnt help matters. Read a little, edumacate yourself before your post.

Not sure where you and the gine are coming from regarding Pat Hill. Surprised your response was only 8 paragraphs. Stitch your cunt shut or the gate is where your headed.
    dflea said:

This sounds like an argument over which kid is more retarded = the one eating paste, or the one licking his collar.

Who fuckin cares - you don't want either of those fuckers on the debate team.

Our OL was garbage, and having a paste eater like Miles behind them only added to the dysfunction. Put a cherry on top of a Sark-instilled work eithic and you have a real shit sundae to enjoy.

I don't know what the fuck I'm doing on this thread when I should be getting buzzed up for the Seahawks game today. Fuck it - I can make up this lost ground if I bust ass- no Sark-instilled work eithic here.

Nice first post flea.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,716 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2015

Tequilla said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Listen teqilla, its clear ive been the biggest Miley critic here. Saying the O-line didnt help matters. Read a little, edumacate yourself before your post.

Not sure where you and the gine are coming from regarding Pat Hill. Surprised your response was only 8 paragraphs. Stitch your cunt shut or the gate is where your headed.
    That's rich.

http://forum.hardcorehusky.com/discussion/13193/miley-is-going-to-be-fine/p1
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,078 Founders Club

Road, you cant coach a turd. 3-5 years. I added the 3rd year as I think Browning will speed up the rebuilding curve with an extra spring practice. Peter cannot be responsible nor accountable for any chunk in the turd Sark left him

But what if it was a runny turd?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

The 2013 offense sucked against good teams too

Kind of. Against ASU and Oregon (besides Sankey) it did. It was good against Stanford and UCLA.
    Stanford and UCLA were not good teams in 2013.

No one in the Pac-12 was good in 2013.

We've covered this shit.
    edited January 2015

Tequilla said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Tequilla said:

HuskyInAZ said:

If you were the HHB you pretend to be, you'd fucking understand the Pat Hill TUFF comment. Instead, you're just a fucktard acting like you have some kind of influence in this place.

Ive repeatedly told you world-of-warcraft goofs, I dont want to be an "HHB" Whatever the fuck that means. Did all you dawgman rejects have an HHB club or s omething? You meet at the local arcade with your d and d club? Ya'll need to get out to a bar, have a drink, meeta girl. Fuck o dear!

Tequilla said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Tequilla said:

HuskyInAZ said:

If you were the HHB you pretend to be, you'd fucking understand the Pat Hill TUFF comment. Instead, you're just a fucktard acting like you have some kind of influence in this place.

I have a massive influence here. But unlike you geekies, I dont give a shit either way. I just come here to fuck with you nards. I like talking football but guys like Grundle hijack the threads and turn it into "battleship"
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    I dont want to be an "HHB" Whatever the fuck that means.

Case closed.
    This mean im not in your club tommyhill? Wild Rose tonight for open mic again? Does being an HHB get you in the back door? Oops i made a funny, Your eyes just light up?

This mean im not in your club tommyhill? Wild Rose tonight for open mic again? Does being an HHB get you in the back door? Oops i made a funny, Your eyes just light up?

disagree
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    I like to 2x everything I quote and then complain about other people's posts being too long ...

I like saying that I'm the biggest fucking Miley Cyrus basher in the world yet the person that I'm telling that to was off the Miley train after the Stanford game ...

I like to run my mouth and talk about how I'm going to school a certain individual during the offseason yet I continue to get run circles around with the most basic of HH jokes that have been told at least 232,323 times.

But when all else fails, I like to resort to telling people to stitch their shit up before I run and go tell mommy that all the big kids are being mean ...

If my name is PL_SS, that's what I like to do.
    Tequilla said:

I like to 2x everything I quote and then complain about other people's posts being too long ...

I like saying that I'm the biggest fucking Miley Cyrus basher in the world yet the person that I'm telling that to was off the Miley train after the Stanford game ...

I like to run my mouth and talk about how I'm going to school a certain individual during the offseason yet I continue to get run circles around with the most basic of HH jokes that have been told at least 232,323 times.

But when all else fails, I like to resort to telling people to stitch their shit up before I run and go tell mommy that all the big kids are being mean ...

If my name is PL_SS, that's what I like to do.

Not so fast!

Is this the line to bleaux Sark? PLSS needs to know.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,566 Founders Club
    This thread still delivers
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    edited January 2015

Tequilla said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Tequilla said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Ive repeatedly told you world-of-warcraft goofs, I dont want to be an "HHB" Whatever the fuck that means. Did all you dawgman rejects have an HHB club or s omething? You meet at the local arcade with your d and d club? Ya'll need to get out to a bar, have a drink, meeta girl. Fuck o dear!

Tequilla said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Tequilla said:

HuskyInAZ said:

I have a massive influence here. But unlike you geekies, I dont give a shit either way. I just come here to fuck with you nards. I like talking football but guys like Grundle hijack the threads and turn it into "battleship"
    It's not "influence" you're feeling... it's pity.
  • SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    The Senior Bowl? Christ, are you going to watch the combines too?
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,347 Swaye's Wigwam
    Anyone else notice on Pac 12 Network when they had their "12 Best Players of the Year" special.....when they talked about Danny Shelton they showed a picture of Micah Hatchie?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,489 Standard Supporter
    HuskyJW said:

Anyone else notice on Pac 12 Network when they had their "12 Best Players of the Year" special.....when they talked about Danny Shelton they showed a picture of Micah Hatchie?

Hey, they're both from Hawai'i, common mistake.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

HuskyJW said:

Hey, they're both from Hawai'i, common mistake.
    Roof, TRUE?!?!