Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Scientists balk at ‘hottest year’ claims:

2»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

Oh and I need to know your solution

With specifics

My solution? Continue in America our reduction in pollution. The bigger issue is China, India, and countries like those. We need to get them to clean up their act. If 90% of the world scientists are wrong, the worst case is we have a cleaner earth. Sounds like a win \win to me.
    What will that accomplish? How long? What cost? Specifics

And we all know that the 97% consensus number is bullshit. Let's stick to the truth here ok?
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surveys_of_scientists'_views_on_climate_change

Really we all just know that race is bullshit.
  • Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited January 2015
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

With specifics

My solution? Continue in America our reduction in pollution. The bigger issue is China, India, and countries like those. We need to get them to clean up their act. If 90% of the world scientists are wrong, the worst case is we have a cleaner earth. Sounds like a win \win to me.

And we all know that the 97% consensus number is bullshit. Let's stick to the truth here ok?

Wikipedia? Really?

• Options
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

With specifics

• Options
    Exactly. I mean, why believe a website with links and sources to actual facts. We should believe the opinion website slanted for the purpose of profits.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Exactly. I mean, why believe a website with links and sources to actual facts. We should believe the opinion website slanted for the purpose of profits.

College Douche Lives! How's that Middlebury Girls rhythm gymnastics team this year?
  • Options
    d2d said:

2001400ex said:

College Douche Lives! How's that Middlebury Girls rhythm gymnastics team this year?
    NYBE
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    2001400ex said:

d2d said:

2001400ex said:

NYBE
    Yep, I take it back; you're way too ignorant to be College Douche. Did you hear your president wants to send you to junior college for free? You can finally become a massage therapist on Capital Hill.
  • Options
    d2d said:

2001400ex said:

d2d said:

2001400ex said:

NYBE
    Yep, I take it back; you're way too ignorant to be College Douche. Did you hear your president wants to send you to junior college for free? You can finally become a massage therapist on Capital Hill.
    Is Ronny still alive? Weird.
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,981
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Global warming exists but who gives a fuck. People aren't going to start living like fucking hippies now are you insane? We're too comfortable living the good life. Damn near every fucking thing you do that makes our existence tolerable involves using energy. That means carbon emissions, fuckwads. Stop driving your cars or flying on airplanes if you're so concerned and then make sure everyone else in the world stops too and hey guess what were still fucked anyway. Our only salvation is that in the future when it becomes necessary to cool the planet back down , super smart scientists will figure the shit out and invent some global AC or some shit. All of us faggots will be long dead by then though, so light up a bowl, fire up the Hummer and let's all try to get laid while were young.