Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We need clarifciation on our new "sold the couch" line

2»

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    John Doe has sold the couch.

How about someone besides me come up with original shit? Fuck you guys are more like sheep that Kim's crew of puckersuckers. Are you dorks gonna sell the couch everytiime someone goes pro? Thank the fuck underclassmen declaration ended today.

I like to act like I'm an original ...

I also like to call people out for not being able to quit Kim yet 81% of the posts that I make make reference to Kim ...

That's what I like to do.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Anyone know the closed sale price of said couch? If it was a sleeper they typically command a premium, keep that in mind when selling

I was always more of a Futon guy. Easier transport, maneuverability, etc
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,070 Founders Club

How about someone besides me come up with original shit? Fuck you guys are more like sheep that Kim's crew of puckersuckers. Are you dorks gonna sell the couch everytiime someone goes pro? Thank the fuck underclassmen declaration ended today.

Repetitive jokes are the lifeblood of Half Brain Nation
    For as many time as PL_SS_FI (Fucking Idiot) has claimed to be an original HHB, you'd think he understood this part.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,070 Founders Club
    And who is John Doe? Does he poast here?
  • 79smoothdawg79smoothdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 714 Swaye's Wigwam
    Janet Reno

Repetitive jokes are the lifeblood of Half Brain Nation