Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hahahahaha Oregon

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
Way to "show up" to the big one.

You just got plungered by a 3rd string QB while having a +4 turnover ratio.

Fucking embarrassing!

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

Eat shit and die. It will be a pleasure to witness your pain win the Seahooks fuck up and you and your fellow 12's implode while a Macklemore song plays in the background.

Hahahahahaha! MORE please!
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732

Eat shit and die. It will be a pleasure to witness your pain win the Seahooks fuck up and you and your fellow 12's implode while a Macklemore song plays in the background.

I was going to vote up, then I remembered that #myhawks are the defending champions who show up
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

All. Screenshots. I. Need.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,514 Standard Supporter

Fucking embarrassing!

Yeah that sucked ass. Not gonna lie.

Also: fuck you you sad sack fucking doog. The best part of your entire year is Oregon losing this game. How pathetic is that? Almost as pathetic as Don Pellum.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,740 Founders Club
    dtd said:

Fucking embarrassing!

Also: fuck you you sad sack fucking doog. The best part of your entire year is Oregon losing this game. How pathetic is that? Almost as pathetic as Don Pellum.
    I said no racist crap!
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    obk might need a nuk, or maybe a tampon.

He seems a little hunched up about the Ducks getting buttfucked on national TV.

And now he's talking shit about the Seahawks like they are DuckFS and show up with a half-assed effort?

What a fucking goat.
  • Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,321 Swaye's Wigwam

OBK better pass the pipe back to Carrington. Seattle got fucking serious and realized a good run game and suffocating defense wins championships. Sadly Emperor Knight hasn't been able to buy enough SEC boyz on defense to win a title. That and Don PellumFS can't draw up a blitz or have his LBs at the LOS on 3rd or 4th and short when everyone knows a run between the tackles is coming
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,514 Standard Supporter

dtd said:

Fucking embarrassing!

'course I'm mad. "My" Ducks just got their shit pushed in for all the marbles.