Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Religion of Peace strikes again.

Comments

• Options
    MuttzenMuttzen Member Posts: 1,015
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    aloha snackbar!
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Germans are not pussies. You don't see German towns infested with Arabs like in France and the UK.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Germans are not pussies. You don't see German towns infested with Arabs like in France and the UK.
    You would be right, because they're Turks. Obkfs.
  • Options

You would be right, because they're Turks. Obkfs.
    Close enough. Turks, Arabs, Muslims, they're all interconnected.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

We (the west) are like frogs slowing boiling to death in a giant islamic crock-pot.

I'm all for Crusades, Part II.
    Fuck that, the Crusades took hundreds of years. And failed.

I like our friendly neighborhood injun's idea better.

• Options
    dnc said:

We (the west) are like frogs slowing boiling to death in a giant islamic crock-pot.

I like that they left Israel intact. It's the only civilized nation in that arab monkey hellhole.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,089
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

FREE PUB!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    But seriously, fuck terrorists and the French. Abundance.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Aside from the simple fact that not all countries define national pride strictly by military victories (otherwise Italy would be the proudest country on Earth due to the conquests and duration of the Roman Empire), it is worth remembering a few words from George Washington:
    "France, by her supplies, has saved us from the yoke thus far; and a wise and virtuous perseverance would, and I trust will, free us entirely." (I think I put more stock in George's characterization of the French contribution to the American Revolution, than swaye's.)

Also, how many people are aware that there are only two murals hanging in the chamber of the U.S. House of Representatives, one on either side of the Speaker's Chair? Check it out (below): The person on the far left is George Washington. The far right - Marquis de Lafayette. I doubt Lafayette's painting (and statue across the street from the White House) would exist if France only provided the "de Gaulle syndrome" to the American Revolution.

It's always been easy for the common meat head to say "fuck France" as swaye did above, but folks might want to consider such contributions in the areas of medicine, science, art, literature, architecture, cuisine, ballet, braille (helping the blind to read), photography, cinematography, etc. etc. etc.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2015
    Couple things:
    Passion said:

Aside from the simple fact that not all countries define national pride strictly by military victories (otherwise Italy would be the proudest country on Earth due to the conquests and duration of the Roman Empire)...

Quit living in the past.

Passion said:

It's always been easy for the common meat head to say "fuck France" as swaye did above, but folks might want to consider such contributions in the areas of medicine, science, art, literature, architecture, cuisine, ballet, braille (helping the blind to read), photography, cinematography, etc. etc. etc.

Yeah, but still.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,287
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    France is chill. Bet most of you fucks have never even been there.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Passion said:

Aside from the simple fact that not all countries define national pride strictly by military victories (otherwise Italy would be the proudest country on Earth due to the conquests and duration of the Roman Empire), it is worth remembering a few words from George Washington:
    "France, by her supplies, has saved us from the yoke thus far; and a wise and virtuous perseverance would, and I trust will, free us entirely." (I think I put more stock in George's characterization of the French contribution to the American Revolution, than swaye's.)

Also, how many people are aware that there are only two murals hanging in the chamber of the U.S. House of Representatives, one on either side of the Speaker's Chair? Check it out (below): The person on the far left is George Washington. The far right - Marquis de Lafayette. I doubt Lafayette's painting (and statue across the street from the White House) would exist if France only provided the "de Gaulle syndrome" to the American Revolution.

I'm pretty sure you just called me a meathead. Hurtful.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    ^*pemmican-head
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,287
    Swaye's Wigwam

I was there in 1989 for the Bi SexualCentennial of Liberty - an idea they got from us - you know 1776 was FIRST.

Much better country than England but if we can't bash the French for being a bunch of surrender monkey faggots we might as close this bored down. Lot of Germans in town when we were there. Some things never change
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    But seriously, fuck France. they helped us 200 years ago and we've been helping them ever since. When is the debt paid off? And a special thanks for Vietnam.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    DeepSeaZ said:

But seriously, fuck France. they helped us 200 years ago and we've been helping them ever since. When is the debt paid off? And a special thanks for Vietnam.

Really, Dien Bien F-U!
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I've been to Canada. Does that count?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

I've been to Canada. Does that count?
    Oui.