Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Here is what happens when your team has been irrelevant for 20 years

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Sark is going to be a natural fit in Dallas when the Ginger eventually fires himself.

What a cool week to be a Cowboy, man.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,237
    Founders Club
    "Our 9-7 record this season was an absolute success. By next season we're going to be competin' for Super Bowls and Pro Bowls and all sorts of championships."
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

"Our 6-10 record this season was an absolute success. By next season we're going to be competin' for Super Bowls and Pro Bowls and all sorts of championships."

• Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,312
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

"Our 7-9 record this season was an absolute success. By next season we're going to be competin' for Super Bowls and Pro Bowls and all sorts of championships."

Finally fixed correctly for Siete
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    They seem to be finishing quite nicely so far.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    Detroit may be bringing out the plunger. I'm not watching it, but the Lions lead 20-7 with 8:34 to go in the 3rd. I don't hate the Cowboys and I don't care about the Lions. But, for some reason, I would take a little bit of joy in the Cowboys getting their asses handed to them. I guess it's their delusional fans. I have to give credit to the Cowboys for improving their team in 2014, but their fans should have known that they weren't going to automatically slide into the Super Bowl.

I read too many comments from too many ignernt Cowboys fans over the past few months. The downside of them being bounced out of the playoffs is that they won't get to make a trip to Seattle. I think the outcome would be different if they came up and played the Seahawks now.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Detroit may be bringing out the plunger. I'm not watching it, but the Lions lead 20-7 with 8:34 to go in the 3rd. I don't hate the Cowboys and I don't care about the Lions. But, for some reason, I would take a little bit of joy in the Cowboys getting their asses handed to them. I guess it's their delusional fans. I have to give credit to the Cowboys for improving their team in 2014, but their fans should have known that they weren't going to automatically slide into the Super Bowl.

I read too many comments from too many ignernt Cowboys fans over the past few months. The downside of them being bounced out of the playoffs is that they won't get to make a trip to Seattle. I think the outcome would be different if they came up and played the Seahawks now.

Losing at home to Detroit is infinitely more embarrassing.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Well, looks like Detroit is not too serious about this game. They've let Dallas crawl back into this game. The Lions lead 20-17, but they just punted at midfield and the f'n punt went for 10 whole yards.
  • Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The Lions mess this up and Suh will stomp Romo.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Dallas just scored a TD on 3rd down from the 8-yard-line to go up 24-20. There's 2:32 left. It'll be interesting (or not) to see if Stafford has what it takes to run a 2-minute offense and get a TD.
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    The game was over when Pete Morelli was informed by his mobster boss to pick up the PI flag. The NFL cannot miss out on Green Bay vs. Dallas in the playoffs.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Tony Romo will melt down in Seattle ... I'd be shocked if the Cowboys won 2 games in Seattle in the same season.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Jim Caldwell not going for that 4th and 1 probably lost this game for the Lions.

Anytime you get outcoached by the Ginger you know your coach is special.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Well, Stafford certainly fucked that up. Dallas's Lawrence should have ended the game earlier anyway. Just recover the fumble and fall down. Know the situation. Fucking figures... Boise State product. ;) <----------
  • Options
    Founders Club
    I didn't watch the game until the remaining 2:32. Anyway, Sporting News posted a video of that pass interference that y'all were talking about. Holy fucking shit! If that's not PI, then I don't know what is.
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I didn't watch the game until the remaining 2:32. Anyway, Sporting News posted a video of that pass interference that y'all were talking about. Holy fucking shit! If that's not PI, then I don't know what is.

I'm sure Roger wouldn't influence games... but Green Bay/Dallas is infinitely better for the media than two shitty blowouts like GB/Carolina and Seattle/Detroit.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Hashtags on t-shirts are the absolute fucking worst.