Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Timu had worst game as a husky...

He got progressively worse his whole career. He is the worst 4-year starter ive ever seen. We will be better at linebacker with his departure.

Also, Kevin King should never play another down for Washington. The softest safety I have ever seen. Its comical watching Kevin try to make a tackle. He jjust slaps the opposition as they run buy him. He is fucking horrible. We should see major addition by subtraction as Petersen gears up the dawgs for year 3-5.

Comments

• steelheader2steelheader2 Member Posts: 368
    Timu whiffed on Mannion on a blitz up the middle and again last night. Those 2 qb's were slugs not Mariota. He's hideous and good riddance. Kevin King will not see field as a safety again. Zeke Turner will be starter.
  • HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    edited January 2015
    To say Timu had his worst game....I agree with you....is really saying something. He appears to be a practice legend, yet his play in Saturdays has been ugly....for 4 years. I subscribe to the "addition by subtraction" line of thought. It can't get any worse. Slow, horrible tackler. Not a good combo for a MLB.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    You're forgetting Jake Locker.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,708 Swaye's Wigwam
    Timu's worst game as a Husky was against Oregon State as a freshman.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Chrictononon is he worst 4 year starter I've seem. I guess by his senior year he was rotating at least.

@MikeDamone‌! True?
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited January 2015

Id like to think so so steel2, but Beaver seems to be around the ball more, and certainly more physical than Kevin Queen°. Watching Queen try to come up and make a tackle is comical. He DOESNT like hitting and being physical.

Part of me thinks Zeke will be moved to linebacker. Finding a beast at the other safety spot is code red. We could have an amazing defensive backfield in a few years given that. Looking forward to it.
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,083
    edited January 2015
    There's been a lot of players for UW that over the last 15 years have gotten progressively worse, never should have seen the field, or both. I found myself creating a team full of players I hoped could graduate early, transfer, get kicked off the team, or remain permanently injured.

Fightin' Johnny was a first-ballot member.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    edited January 2015
    Timu was consistently out of place on D last night. But I expect that from him... call me a hater or unimpressed.

Timu is what he is.

What was concerning was Shaq was also "whiffing," not wrapping up, and generally out of place - A TON - last night. He is usually out of place due to aggressiveness a few times a game.... but this game appeared worse. Whiffed on a QB sack on third down that burned the D for a long TD. Also, tried to kill the return man on the 10 yard line on Kick coverage instead of wrapping him up (OSU started at the 38 after the returner bounced off his shoulder spear)
  • SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,450
    At least he hasn't drailed his career as a parking lot attendant
  • DHDDHD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,459 Founders Club
    Timu symbolizes how troubling it is to be a fan of this program.

Played big time minutes at LB for 4 years; generally a good thing.

Routinely dropped potentially game changing interceptions and was mostly out of position on a frequent basis; always a bad thing.

Academic award winner and honor student; generally a good thing.

Thief. Always a bad thing.

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,696 Founders Club
    Nez Perce Johnny always had a bad game.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    Kevin King should never play another down for Washington. So fucking soft.
    dnc said:

haie said:

In defense of pump, King was a shitty shafety.
    Fine, except that he said he shouldn't play another down for Washington. He's probably my favorite modern husky db behind Peters. Fucking beasted SC in '15 and dominated last year, unlike Jones who was beat several times.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    haie said:

dnc said:

haie said:

Fine, except that he said he shouldn't play another down for Washington. He's probably my favorite modern husky db behind Peters. Fucking beasted SC in '15 and dominated last year, unlike Jones who was beat several times.
    You had an upvote til that shot at SMFJ.

Both corners were great last year.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    dnc said:

haie said:

I don't think he was that bad. He was young and kind of soft because he was 6'3" 170.
    dnc said:

haie said:

dnc said:

haie said:

You had an upvote til that shot at SMFJ.

Both corners were great last year.
    That's what I thought too until I got drunk one night and rewatched most of the games. He gets beat against Utah, WSU, a lot of other shitty teams. He's very good, but LAN was elite. Going to trust the Pack on this one.