Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Calm your sh***

Glad I got my money by betting on the Cowboys +7.5...

I don't understand what else many of us Husky fans were expecting.

We have a QB who fucking sucks. He can't throw or run for shit....Throws have absolutely no touch and just wobble to a receiver he just starred down. Our O line fucking sucks (and has for over a decade). Our RB's fucking suck as they just dance at the line of scrimmage...

I was surprised by how poorly our D line played tonight though. I wasn't expecting to get run over by OSU when everyone knew what was coming...

Some positives:
Everyone that Peterson has recruited has done a very good job thus far.

Baker is going to be a stud at FS as long as he stays healthy.
Jones is just getting better and better (was probably our best player on D tonight).

Hale is fine and both the WR's look pretty good. Otherwise just about everyone red-shirted (thank fucking God we finally have a coach who red-shirts every recruit along the O/D lines)...

I don't understand the hate for Smith as our OC. There is only so much one can do with a terrible OL and a QB who might as well be stoned playing out their...

Like I said in a previous thread. Don't be surprised to see both Miles/Williams transfer this year. Our starting QB next year will be KJCS.

Fuck cheering for my alma mater is getting harder and harder (here is to Peterman being the coach who can turn this ship around). I will still give him two more years before I will call for his head. All I saw was a coach who has been pissed off with our O line and QB play the whole fucking year...

Comments