Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

If I see the Garcias Got a New Car commercial one more time...

2»

Comments

• Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Is that the same chick in the Garcias commercial who played Jordan in Scrubs?

I would so do her. Total bitch but the angry sex would be worth it.

Not even close. That lady aged poorly.

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,559 Founders Club
    Does anyone under 70 who isn't black own a Buick?
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,758 Founders Club

Does anyone under 70 who isn't black own a Buick?

Always about the blacks with you.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    I said no racist crap
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    LaZoris said:

Huh? You dont keep a pair of binoculars in your kitchen to spy on your neighbors who live 10 feet away?

"lucky HER!" ...it's at that moment the dude only has 1 option... 1-800-divorce.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,559 Founders Club
    LaZoris said:

Huh? You dont keep a pair of binoculars in your kitchen to spy on your neighbors who live 10 feet away?

I definitely never looked at a neighbor girl with binoculars. That would be wrong.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838

LaZoris said:

I definitely never looked at a neighbor girl with binoculars. That would be wrong.
    I, too, use a telescope.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    I like to get my wiener in a twist over TV advertisements, I do that.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

I always assumed the Garcias were Spanish in that commercial.

I'm hearing there from the Basque region in the North.

It just goes to show what a great country Murica is, either way.

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    My gut tells me my back story is better
  • MortonhuskyMortonhusky Member Posts: 54

Shit i thought she was totally fuckeeen hot.......period, not just exclusively for angry sex.

Speaking of angry sex.......why would anyone want to have angry sex? If I am going to get some rage out against some dum cunt who may or may not deserve it....I sure the fuck wouldn't do it with my barely functioning 3 inch penis. I would use some passive aggressive shit and concentrate on the skeletons in her closet you are AWARE of......concentrate on the abortions and shit like that. Have a lot innuendos that concern fat chicks.......even go as far to engineer some contact for the slimy whore with multiple instances in each day that you can point out how fucking nuerotic she is.

Fuckin a Scrubs was one of the funniest, witty shows ever....hands down. Brilliant

• topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    DHD said:

Since you fuckers can't figure out the back story on the Garcia's new car, let me lay it out for you ...

Mr. Garcia has been laying the pipe to neighbor lady for a LONG time. Mrs. Garcia (who we never see because she's pumped out 7 kids and looks like a shell of the woman Mr. Garcia actually married) is totally clueless because she's busy shepherding around Mr. Garcia's spawn on a full time basis.

Mrs. Garcia, who thinks that neighbor lady is a friend as opposed to her husband's side piece, has been bitching to neighbor lady for months about the fact that Mr. Garcia can't get it up for her.

So, when neighbor lady sees that Mr. Garcia bought Mrs. Garcia a middle of the road pseudo luxury SUV she, in a moment of introspection, takes some solace in the fact that even though she's making hot sweet love to Mr. Garcia on a consistent basis, at least Mrs. Garcia got a new car out of the deal. Hence, "good for her".

Oh, and Mr. Neighbor keeps the binoculars handy because he wants to be prepared in case there is a chance of him spotting his lost soul or crushed dreams.

It's the off season.

Nothing to do but make stories up about wetbacks and lonely husbands.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,664 Standard Supporter

Shit i thought she was totally fuckeeen hot.......period, not just exclusively for angry sex.

Speaking of angry sex.......why would anyone want to have angry sex? If I am going to get some rage out against some dum cunt who may or may not deserve it....I sure the fuck wouldn't do it with my barely functioning 3 inch penis. I would use some passive aggressive shit and concentrate on the skeletons in her closet you are AWARE of......concentrate on the abortions and shit like that. Have a lot innuendos that concern fat chicks.......even go as far to engineer some contact for the slimy whore with multiple instances in each day that you can point out how fucking nuerotic she is.

Fuckin a Scrubs was one of the funniest, witty shows ever....hands down. Brilliant

I don't care what @Mosster47 says, I'd still do her angry or not.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0588096/mediaindex?ref_=nm_phs_md_sm
  • HelfrichFamilyVanHelfrichFamilyVan Member Posts: 351

I don't care what @Mosster47 says, I'd still do her angry or not.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0588096/mediaindex?ref_=nm_phs_md_sm
    Personally I'd take Sarah Chalke speaking slutty German every time, but to each his own.