Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hugh Millen is quite the guy

13»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    Tavaris is well spoken
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

To be fair nobody in here labeled Millen a racist. We simply stated he might have a race bias.

Also T-Jack wasn't an "interception machine" at all in Seattle. He was a game manager who out produced Hasselbecks three previous years in fact.

I am really glad that we have T-Jack as a backup. Everyone says we "downgraded" the backup QB spot this year which fucking baffles me.

Matt Flynn had 2 good starts (Kevin Kolb was great on his first 2 NFL starts) on a team whos offense was absolutely amazing that year in the last 2 weeks of the season where most games don't count. T-Jack while nothing amazing at least is seasoned and if RW goes down I am glad to know we have someone who knows the offense and can manage the game.
    T-Jack although nothing special isn't bad. He isn't going to lose you a game and let's face it two years ago he was 7-7 on a roster much less talented than the one now. That was the year of the lock out when Seattle was still shuffling their roster so they had no time to have continuity. They started off 2-6 then as the year went on they got better. He was also playing a torn pec.

He has the respect of the locker room too which is most important. I'm sure Hugh is rooting for Brady Quinn over him though.
    Jackson's ability to throw deep makes him about a 53 times better fit for the offense that Brady Checkdown Quinn.

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

To be fair nobody in here labeled Millen a racist. We simply stated he might have a race bias.

Also T-Jack wasn't an "interception machine" at all in Seattle. He was a game manager who out produced Hasselbecks three previous years in fact.

I am really glad that we have T-Jack as a backup. Everyone says we "downgraded" the backup QB spot this year which fucking baffles me.

Matt Flynn had 2 good starts (Kevin Kolb was great on his first 2 NFL starts) on a team whos offense was absolutely amazing that year in the last 2 weeks of the season where most games don't count. T-Jack while nothing amazing at least is seasoned and if RW goes down I am glad to know we have someone who knows the offense and can manage the game.
    T-Jack although nothing special isn't bad. He isn't going to lose you a game and let's face it two years ago he was 7-7 on a roster much less talented than the one now. That was the year of the lock out when Seattle was still shuffling their roster so they had no time to have continuity. They started off 2-6 then as the year went on they got better. He was also playing a torn pec.

He has the respect of the locker room too which is most important. I'm sure Hugh is rooting for Brady Quinn over him though.
    Agree. T Jack is one of the better back up QB's in the NFL. He knows Bevell's system as well. He was a good pick up by the Hawks.

• TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

Hugh fucking sucks. Who even cares about his complicated explanations. It leads him to incorrect and ill-fated analysis anyway.

Of course, there's nothing complicated about a QB in football needing height in order to better see down field. That is why Sonny Sixkiller could never do shit for us several years before Hugh came along to lose his starting job to a scholar athlete.