Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Story on Deontae Cooper.

PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
edited August 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
Just one carry in a game this season. Please. Just one...at least.

Link: gohuskies.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=30200&ATCLID=208983362

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    If I wanted to read links from Pravda I would subscribe to Doogman.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Take this to the Nebraska board or you are GONE!
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

I'm rooting as much as any doog for Cooper. But to write a whole article about how everyone will be in tears when he gets a carry is about as Seattle Sports Fucking Stupid as it gets.

A better article would be the one after the season if he rushes for 1,000 yards this year and is named the MVP of The Whatever 7-6 Record Gets You Bowl.

Good point. I can't believe there are people who say they will tear up if Cooper gets a carry. Maybe I'm just an asshole, but crying because a player has overcome knee injuries and by all accounts is a good kid? I couldn't even fake tearing up over that.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    So we have a football coach who cries after losses and a basketball coach who thinks our fans will cry if Cooper gets a carry.

God damn Pool Boy is running a soft athletic department.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

I'm rooting as much as any doog for Cooper. But to write a whole article about how everyone will be in tears when he gets a carry is about as Seattle Sports Fucking Stupid as it gets.

A better article would be the one after the season if he rushes for 1,000 yards this year and is named the MVP of The Whatever 7-6 Record Gets You Bowl.

Good point. I can't believe there are people who say they will tear up if Cooper gets a carry. Maybe I'm just an asshole, but crying because a player has overcome knee injuries and by all accounts is a good kid? I couldn't even fake tearing up over that.

It's not that....it's the article that drives me nuts. Fucking Baghdad Gregg wants to get people in an emotional tizzy before anything happens. Just let the moment speak for itself rather than write an article about the nut people are about the bust.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,561 Founders Club
    Are we out of retards or terminal kids to let score a touchdown?
  • Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301

or a retarded terminal kid. He can be sarks best
    man........
    Dick_B said:

man........
    Ah yes, and, the life of abundance
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

It's not that....it's the article that drives me nuts. Fucking Baghdad Gregg wants to get people in an emotional tizzy before anything happens. Just let the moment speak for itself rather than write an article about the nut people are about the bust.
    Not to mention Cooper has yet to make it through Fall camp healthy. He's made it through three practices so far. At the least, Greg "Puff Piece" Bell should have waited until we got to game week before writing this story.

• DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    a new low for HH. blockquote class="Quote" rel="Dick_B">

man........

Thank you. I always enjoy your posts too
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754

Do you have any eligibility left??
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    I quoted the wrong post. I meant Dick_B's poast. A sick baby was the best man at his parent's wedding over the weekend and died two days later.

Thank you. I always enjoy your posts too

• PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    The face of HardcoreHusky:

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,441 Founders Club
    How Hardcore Husky posters see themselves...

How Dawgman posters see the Hardcore Husky posters...

• PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622

Well, I hate doucheman.com, so I'm certainly not a doucheman.com poster.

However, there is nothing wrong with writing a story about a kid with a great attitude that is battling his way back from 2 ACL tears. Everything on here is just grumpy curmudgeony cranky etc.

Look, if Sark goes 7-6 again, then I will want Sergent Hulka to stick his big toe up Sark's ass. But taking a break from that to applaud a kid like Deontae Cooper is fine too.

I will be at the boise state game. If Deontae Cooper gets to carry the ball I certainly won't cry or vomit or praise Jesus. But I will stand up and clap. His perseverance has NOTHING to do with Sark, and everything to do with his own fortitude.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Passion said:

Well, I hate doucheman.com, so I'm certainly not a doucheman.com poster.

However, there is nothing wrong with writing a story about a kid with a great attitude that is battling his way back from 2 ACL tears. Everything on here is just grumpy curmudgeony cranky etc.

Look, if Sark goes 7-6 again, then I will want Sergent Hulka to stick his big toe up Sark's ass. But taking a break from that to applaud a kid like Deontae Cooper is fine too.

I will be at the boise state game. If Deontae Cooper gets to carry the ball I certainly won't cry or vomit or praise Jesus. But I will stand up and clap. His perseverance has NOTHING to do with Sark, and everything to do with his own fortitude.
    If you hate the other site so much, why do you post the same crap that all the posters there do?