Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A quick ""SEC is overrated" update...

13»

Comments

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

When has Oregon or Stanford beaten a top end SEC team? Until they prove it on the field, I'm not buying it.

When have they played a team from the SEC East? None of those teams are Bammer, or LSU. With no Tebow or Urban, I don't imagine they will be anytime soon.

Oregon played LSU in 2010 or 2011, can't remember which.
    I forgot LSU was in the SEC East that year.

There's something about responding to your posts that makes me go full retard. Maybe I need to step back from the computer for a while.
    LOL dude even Sven got whooshed today. It happens.

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I hate the SEC bias too but come the fuck on! They are the only real relevant division in college football. Typically a couple teams throughout the U.S. will be pretty good every year but when it comes down to it the past 6/7 years it is ALWAYS the SEC.

Fuck I bet the ACC and the Big East are overrated in basketball next.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Well UW should have won one in '84...

Blew it when they lost to SC....

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Georgia is the overwhelming pick to win the SEC east. Geaorgia has basically 1 returning starter on defense. Oh no, Alabania or LSU is really going to have a difficult ride to the national title game. LSU will be the only meaningful foe, and prolly the auto-SEC Rep for the crystal as Alabama is due to be exposed. LSU is for real, but would still lose 3 games in the pac12.

This is the worst I've seen the SEC in a decade, prior to that the SEC was the 4th best conference in the land. I'm tired of ESPN's sheep anointing the SEC as the best conference. Ain't fucking the case. Stop this madness.

Stop this coverup!
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,832
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    It's still overrated
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    OVERRATED!!

Ought to be a group of 5 FMB!!
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Ha.

DJ or Fife??? Stirring....

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Georgia is the overwhelming pick to win the SEC east. Geaorgia has basically 1 returning starter on defense. Oh no, Alabania or LSU is really going to have a difficult ride to the national title game. LSU will be the only meaningful foe, and prolly the auto-SEC Rep for the crystal as Alabama is due to be exposed. LSU is for real, but would still lose 3 games in the pac12.

This is the worst I've seen the SEC in a decade, prior to that the SEC was the 4th best conference in the land. I'm tired of ESPN's sheep anointing the SEC as the best conference. Ain't fucking the case. Stop this madness.

Pup?