Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,703 Founders Club
    What a fucking fuck. I hope he dies penniless, living under a bridge somewhere. Fucking shyster...
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    By "things" I assume he's referring to Sarkisian and Kiffin
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    He's interviewing with the Niners
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098

BTW, that should read "Steve Sarkisian high"...

Also, paging @OZONE... here's another Sark thread for you. Suck it, asshole!

I liked this post by a delusional Trooj:

"I haven't felt this good about a season since the 2004 season. People forget that for the Past 5 seasons SC has been battling things that will cripple most teams. SC has stayed competitive all 5 years. Our young team will dominate. Sanction free and 25 new players and returning players. SC will own the Pac12 next season. BANK"

You have no idea how much damage Sanctions/Kiffin/Orejeruon did.

#OffSeasonNatty
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,781
    edited December 2014
    It is just too bad he couldn't just take over from where Coach O left off.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,377 Founders Club
    7-6 > 7-6

9-4 > 10-3
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,708 Swaye's Wigwam

BTW, that should read "Steve Sarkisian high"...

Also, paging @OZONE... here's another Sark thread for you. Suck it, asshole!

I liked this post by a delusional Trooj:

"I haven't felt this good about a season since the 2004 season. People forget that for the Past 5 seasons SC has been battling things that will cripple most teams. SC has stayed competitive all 5 years. Our young team will dominate. Sanction free and 25 new players and returning players. SC will own the Pac12 next season. BANK"

I realize you only have the education of an 8th grader, but I'd hope you'd realize that 10 years isn't very far back when you consider the geologic age of the earth. So in other words.... you might want more data points before trying to refute anything....
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,703 Founders Club
    Only because laughing at Sark is always fun.
  • SteveSuckisianSteveSuckisian Member Posts: 68
    Suckisian aside Kiffin is the biggest ass wipe to ever coach football ... he can't die a quicker death