Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why do you guys have so many threads about Sark?

2»

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    BayDawg said:

If he would stop saying stupid shit, and acting the fool we wouldnt have any reason to talk about him. But he cant help himself, and therefore neither can we.

Spot on bay
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Why are you here?

Why don't you just answer the question rather than trying to change the subject.
  • Options

We didn't want him to leave us new fish. Kinda like your partner who just left you for another...we, like you, are still in stalking mode.

At least some of your posters can be honest on this subject.
  • Options

OZONE said:

He's gone. Get over it.

Right... when was the last time you saw 5+ different threads on him or our former coach on the front page of our most popular fan board?

Some of you guys are just obsessed with your former coach, which you claimed to not like anyway.

You don't have anything better to talk about? Recruiting? Your upcoming bowl?

Okay... I guess that last one was stupid. Why the fuck would anybody want to talk about teams in the cactus bowl?

ROFL.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,503
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

He's gone. Get over it.

Right... when was the last time you saw 5+ different threads on him or our former coach on the front page of our most popular fan board?

Some of you guys are just obsessed with your former coach, which you claimed to not like anyway.

Okay... I guess that last one was stupid. Why the fuck would anybody want to talk about teams in the cactus bowl?

ROFL.
    Thanks for proving with every post that your pre-94 asshole stitches still haven't healed.
  • Options
    HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,160
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    haie said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

He's gone. Get over it.

ROFL.
    Thanks for proving with every post that your pre-94 asshole stitches still haven't healed.
    Pre 94? LOL... Just proves how for back do you guys have to go in order to live in the past.

Your glory days. Your entire 1/2 of a NC.

• Options

Hi, OZONE!

No idea where you are trolling, but I think you and PurpleBaze should PM each other... you both seem to like men.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2014
    OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

He's gone. Get over it.

ROFL.
    Pre 94? LOL... Just proves how for back do you guys have to go in order to live in the past.

I'm not living in the past at all, I was too young to remember the undefeated team, so it's obvious that for as long as I've been a fan, UW has been Oregon's bitch.

I just think you're a fucking faggot, plain and simple. Definite black eye for the Oregon fans here who are cool.

It's apparent though that when my elders were infiltrating your little stadium and laughing at your school, you were the one in the corner scrambling for a fucking tampon.
  • Options
    haie said:

OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

He's gone. Get over it.

ROFL.

I just think you're a fucking faggot, plain and simple. Definite black eye for the Oregon fans here who are cool.

It's apparent though that when my elders were infiltrating your little stadium and laughing at your school, you were the one in the corner scrambling for a fucking tampon.
    Keep it classy Doog
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

He's gone. Get over it.

ROFL.

Keep it classy Doog
    Like I give a fuck about class and being called a doog.
  • Options
    haie said:

OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

He's gone. Get over it.

ROFL.

Keep it classy Doog
    But do you care about your obsession with a coach that left you guys for a better job?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

He's gone. Get over it.

ROFL.

Keep it classy Doog
    But do you care about your obsession with a coach that left you guys for a better job?
    He is laughably inept with an even better roster than before. Are you telling me you're not entertained?

If we counted up my total posts about Sark and your posts about doogs, it would be 1:100 easily. Obsessed much?
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    so here's the thing.... the new coaching regime is like the Kremlin (not saying they are the Kremlin, but the similarities are eerie... don't twist my words either) and thus, we have nothing about the huskies to talk about... Sark, on the other hand, built Husky Stadium so there's that, but also the familiarity of listening to his Trojan quotes is really a nice trip down memory lane for us because we have heard all his anecdotes before and I guess we just miss the guy a lot.