Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pollack or Palmer?

Who has Sark's 4" furthest down their throat? Embarrassing.

Comments

• Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Personally, I'm shocked -- SHOCKED -- that a team with fifty-whatever scholarships is playing a bunch of freshmen.

Truly remarkable.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Wait till Sark gets 2 more recruiting classes...ouch
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

He will still be playing freshman then
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

He will still be playing freshman thenin perpetuity
  • Options

They are calling a game, Sarks team is pummeling the competition, what are they supposed to say? Its not Sark's play calling as it's horruble. What you are witnessing is pure-and-simple superior athletes taking a game over. This team will be obvious contenders on paper. Sark will find a way to fuck it up but his team will be ca pl able of beating anyone in the country next year and beyond

look who's making all the plays? Freshman! Thats scary. Also, Sark has recruited olinemen and d-linemen (he learned from his Washington disaster.))

25-30 psa's this year (a certain top 5 class) will certainly boost an already young but all-american filled roster. Next year Sark will be the pac12 favorite. But I think more like 2 years, then USC will be the most talented team out west, if not the country.
  • Options

They are calling a game, Sarks team is pummeling the competition, what are they supposed to say? Its not Sark's play calling as it's horruble. What you are witnessing is pure-and-simple superior athletes taking a game over. This team will be obvious contenders on paper. Sark will find a way to fuck it up but his team will be ca pl able of beating anyone in the country next year and beyond

look who's making all the plays? Freshman! Thats scary. Also, Sark has recruited olinemen and d-linemen (he learned from his Washington disaster.))

25-30 psa's this year (a certain top 5 class) will certainly boost an already young but all-american filled roster. Next year Sark will be the pac12 favorite. But I think more like 2 years, then USC will be the most talented team out west, if not the country.
    They are up 3 points with 5 minutes to go and look like a poorly coached team ...

The supposed best play caller in America has 3 straight 3 and outs.

Nebraska wants this game more than they do.

It doesn't matter how much talent Seven has ... he'll continuously find a way to fuck it up.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,121
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Without Kessler, SC would lose to half the SEC next year
  • Options
    Palmer is all up on SC ... this is comical
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Why dont YOU put this post where it belongs you hypocrite fuck tequila. Guess you got bored with the USC-Nebraska thread? Decided to jump on the puppy thread wagon? I knew you would. And please Tequila, not a 10-page reply like usual. No wonder you got your ass booted from kims place. If you just shut your pie hole you wouldnt be on my shit list. Now you are.
  • Options
    MelloDawg said:

Without Kessler, SC would lose to half the SEC next year

Ok there mellow. Dont know what you mean but at least you are trying.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    To be honest, it's not necessarily about Sark; he's just the shining example at the moment. ESPN is such a joke...and the crew of Rece, Palmer and Pollack are the worst at it...that they feel that calling a game means you have to be the fluffer for both coaching staffs. I remember Cal had a Thursday night game 2 years ago and Tedford was like 2-7 or something and it was obvious he was a dead man walking. And Palmer spent the whole game as if he was petitioning for Tedford to keep his job. Just call the fucking game. It's the same reason I hate Rinaldi.
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Why dont YOU put this post where it belongs you hypocrite fuck tequila. Guess you got bored with the USC-Nebraska thread? Decided to jump on the puppy thread wagon? I knew you would. And please Tequila, not a 10-page reply like usual. No wonder you got your ass booted from kims place. If you just shut your pie hole you wouldnt be on my shit list. Now you are.
    This ain't your fucking thread fucktard ... if you'd take your fucking meds you'd realize that.

Being on your shit list? That's a shame. The day I worry about what a fucktarded POS like you thinks is the day that I head to the Aurora Bridge and jump.

Booted from KJV's place? I've never been booted. I stopped my membership. You should learn the difference.
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

They are up 3 points with 5 minutes to go and look like a poorly coached team ...

It doesn't matter how much talent Seven has ... he'll continuously find a way to fuck it up.
    Isnt that what I said tequila? Plagiarism my shit
  • Options

Tequilla said:

You really think I need to plagiarize your shit?
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    It's just fucking embarrassing with puppy these days. Better pucker up buttercup, and stop with all the paste eating pressing in the threads. ROFL bff11!1
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,895
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Tequilla said:

Fuck you, you stupid fuck.
  • Options
    LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Testing 1

Sounds like you've been GARGLING Sark's Balls. How did you fight off Palmer for his nub.
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Well ya did when you used my exact words on Sark (that" he'd find a way to fuck it up" ) then implied I thought Sark was going to win the title with all his talent yet excluding those words of mine you laid verbatim.

Listen we both know Sark is a horrible coach and playcaller so shut your damn hole tequila. In 2-3 years though, I d ont think fucking it up will cost his team losses as they'll be s o talented they'll overcomehis obvious deficiencies. See larry Coker and dennis erickson at miami.Z
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Who was it that predicted Sark was going to win the conference this year? Oh right...