Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pollack or Palmer?

2»

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Who has Sark's 4" furthest down their throat? Embarrassing.

They are calling a game, Sarks team is pummeling the competition, what are they supposed to say? Its not Sark's play calling as it's horruble. What you are witnessing is pure-and-simple superior athletes taking a game over. This team will be obvious contenders on paper. Sark will find a way to fuck it up but his team will be ca pl able of beating anyone in the country next year and beyond

look who's making all the plays? Freshman! Thats scary. Also, Sark has recruited olinemen and d-linemen (he learned from his Washington disaster.))

25-30 psa's this year (a certain top 5 class) will certainly boost an already young but all-american filled roster. Next year Sark will be the pac12 favorite. But I think more like 2 years, then USC will be the most talented team out west, if not the country.
    They are up 3 points with 5 minutes to go and look like a poorly coached team ...

The supposed best play caller in America has 3 straight 3 and outs.

Nebraska wants this game more than they do.

It doesn't matter how much talent Seven has ... he'll continuously find a way to fuck it up.
    Did you miss where PLSS said Sark will fuck it up?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

They are calling a game, Sarks team is pummeling the competition, what are they supposed to say? Its not Sark's play calling as it's horruble. What you are witnessing is pure-and-simple superior athletes taking a game over. This team will be obvious contenders on paper. Sark will find a way to fuck it up but his team will be ca pl able of beating anyone in the country next year and beyond

look who's making all the plays? Freshman! Thats scary. Also, Sark has recruited olinemen and d-linemen (he learned from his Washington disaster.))

25-30 psa's this year (a certain top 5 class) will certainly boost an already young but all-american filled roster. Next year Sark will be the pac12 favorite. But I think more like 2 years, then USC will be the most talented team out west, if not the country.
    They are up 3 points with 5 minutes to go and look like a poorly coached team ...

It doesn't matter how much talent Seven has ... he'll continuously find a way to fuck it up.
    Isnt that what I said tequila? Plagiarism my shit
    You really think I need to plagiarize your shit?
    Well ya did when you used my exact words on Sark (that" he'd find a way to fuck it up" ) then implied I thought Sark was going to win the title with all his talent yet excluding those words of mine you laid verbatim.

Listen we both know Sark is a horrible coach and playcaller so shut your damn hole tequila. In 2-3 years though, I d ont think fucking it up will cost his team losses as they'll be s o talented they'll overcomehis obvious deficiencies. See larry Coker and dennis erickson at miami.Z
    I didn't realize that the words "he'll find a way to fuck it up" were proprietary thoughts/comments from PL_SS_FS. I'm sure nobody on this board has ever heard or used those words in that order in a sentence before in their life.

Not sure where I've ever said that I thought that you thought that Seven was going to win a title with all the talent he had. In fact, I don't even pay attention to any comments that say that he will win a title because I know that it won't happen.

Coker was a walking disaster. He had a shit load of talent waiting for him accumulated by Butch Davis. The inmates ran the asylum when Coker was hired and while it worked initially, it blew up. Seven isn't walking into that situation ... but the inmates aren't that far from running the asylum given that Seven and Nansen are the fucking inmates.

Seven will never have a team where he can just roll the ball out and blow everybody in this conference out. There are too many good teams and coaches that will make it difficult for him to do so. The infrastructure in place will never allow his players to get substantially better. His playbook is full of throwing his assistants under the bus when he needs a scapegoat. Everybody knows he's full of shit and as such he'll never be able to completely out recruit everybody in the PAC.

Other than that, shut the fuck up about trying to act like you're the only one with a fucking opinion. Even when you do have a valid opinion, it's often lost in your schtick about being an angry off your meds fucktard. If you're going to try to act tough like you're taking a break from hookers and blow to make a post, then don't get fucking butthurt when somebody calls you out on your bullshit.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

Did you miss where PLSS said Sark will fuck it up?
    PL_SS_FS was talking about tonight's game ...

I was talking about Seven on a go-forward basis