Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

USC's Steve Sarkisian tells draft-eligible players to embrace bowl

Comments

• Options
    fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,209
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    What a cool bowel game for the Trojans man.
  • Options
    ForeskinWalletDawgForeskinWalletDawg Member Posts: 238
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper
    If those kids know what's best for them, they'll LEAVE!
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    They just need to go out there and rip it
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    They should all return. You don't make 'real' money in the NFL until your second contract anyway. Playing another year in college... well... you can never get that back.

These players should realize it's in their best interests to stay... no, really.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    …. A few Washington players also attended and visited with former coaches and administrative personnel.

Awkward...
  • Options
    drogginsdroggins Member Posts: 804
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    brchco12 said:

…. A few Washington players also attended and visited with former coaches and administrative personnel.

Awkward...

String?
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm assuming guys from San Diego on our roster.
  • Options
    I'd bet $1,000 weiser dollars they were the same dolt's doing the lawnmower in a pre-arranged display, made for TV moment late in the Apple Cup.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Leonard Williams is for sure gone. He's top 5 on most draft boards. Most physically dominant lineman I saw all year in the Pac12, by a wide margin. Buck Allen is a fucktard if he stays. Agholor I could see go either way.

Sark is FUCKED if Kessler leaves. Not sure Kessler has much more upside to show in college, just more time for NFL scouts to pick apart his game and his lack of size and athleticism. Plus I assume he has his degree already as a RS Junior. My guess is he stays though as he probably doesn't have much draft potential this year anyway.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2014

Leonard Williams is for sure gone. He's top 5 on most draft boards. Most physically dominant lineman I saw all year in the Pac12, by a wide margin. Buck Allen is a fucktard if he stays. Agholor I could see go either way.

Sark is FUCKED if Kessler leaves. Not sure Kessler has much more upside to show in college, just more time for NFL scouts to pick apart his game and his lack of size and athleticism. Plus I assume he has his degree already as a RS Junior. My guess is he stays though as he probably doesn't have much draft potential this year anyway.

I've never seen Max Browne play, but he was the number 1 QB out of high school. Is he really that overrated?
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    So Kessler is Sarks 10-star recruit?

Leave it to Sark to NEVER have the players beat interests in mind.

• Options
    BayDawg said:

So Kessler is Sarks 10-star recruit?

Leave it to Sark to NEVER have the players beat interests in mind.

uhhh... Happiness >>> Money
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    I've heard very mediocre reviews on Max Browne from Trojan fans. Sark is bringing in two QBs this class, some have said to give him more options instead of Max Browne for the 2016 year.
  • Options
    Sark is emotional. He was jilted by Max Browne in a very public way. I give Browne ZERO chance to be the starting QB at USC... ever.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,895
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Sark is emotional. He was jilted by Max Browne in a very public way. I give Browne ZERO chance to be the starting QB at USC... ever.

So Sark might be vindictive towards Browne? I'm shocked that a mature head coach like Sark would do such a thing?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2014

I've never been overly impressed with Leonard Williams. He looks like a monster and is always touted as a top 5 pick, but his production didn't always match that. I realize what I am saying is different from what NFL scouts say.

Shelton was more dominant imo. Kikaha, Orchard, and Henry Anderson were all great as well.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098

Sark would sell his own mother into a Turkish brotherl if he thought it would give him a chance to win games bang fat chicks and further his own image.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2014
    brchco12 said:

Awkward...

Williams, Mickens, Callier I would bet.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    HuskyJW said:

brchco12 said:

Awkward...

Troy Williams,
    brchco12 said:

Awkward...

Williams, Mickens, Callier I would bet.
    The guy that coined the phrase "3DB"?