Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Michael Dyer: no drugs, no guns...you can play

Zero tolerance at Louisville. Way to really lay down the law. Jeremy Hill sucker punched a Guy, while on probation: Les Miles put his punishment to a team vote. Way to lay down the law. Miles should be suspended from upper campus. Oh wait, upper campus is in on it. What a disgrace.

Yet the media is focusing on signatures on napkins by Johhny Fooseball.

Still think ASJ should be suspended you fucking overreactionary libia's over there at fagman ? Look at what real schools do for punishment. Now shut the hell up

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited August 2013
    Team issue vs. NCAA issue. Teams can do whatever the hell they want for penalties. The NCAA really only cares if a players gets paid. Allegedly, Johnny got paid. End of story.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    Manziel is shoving it the NCAA and all the greedy bastards profiting off the kids....the kids I say! I hope Menziel takes his extra cash and buys some rims for his Mercedes. It's the least he can do after he generated 37 millions dollars in under 3 months for A&M for his heisman.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    you'll get no argument there from me Cornel. I think MAnziel is a BOOF! Can't stand the little bastard, but I'd have a personal assistant too, and I'd make cash WHENEVER AND HOWEVER I could if I were him. I'd sign tits and the inside of coed's thighs for $100 a pop and a free poundin coupon. I like Manziel for that, but he's just a little zit-faced nerd. If he wasn't a football player, I GUARANTEE you he wouldn't get laid, at least by hot coeds at fraternity functions. Dude is uuuuugly!
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,715 Founders Club

you'll get no argument there from me Cornel. I think MAnziel is a BOOF! Can't stand the little bastard, but I'd have a personal assistant too, and I'd make cash WHENEVER AND HOWEVER I could if I were him. I'd sign tits and the inside of coed's thighs for $100 a pop and a free poundin coupon. I like Manziel for that, but he's just a little zit-faced nerd. If he wasn't a football player, I GUARANTEE you he wouldn't get laid, at least by hot coeds at fraternity functions. Dude is uuuuugly!

Always special when puppy tells us what he thinks of how another guy looks.