Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Swaye has crossed a line

topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
edited December 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board
How in the hell is a guy supposed to close a 1.2 million dollar deal, launch a new product line, and go on a 7 day bender to celebrate and know what the fuck is going on around here when cornerstones of the program are changing their fucking profile picture.

It's like I am expected to read and not just look at the pictures.

Asshole.

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    thechatch, true!!11!!!???
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    You're just lucky I poast here at all?

#floggingmyself
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye changed his picture?
  • Options
    uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Who's Swaye? Does he poast here?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Are brain feces like throat feces? Of the brain?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,745
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    If you're going to pretend to close big deals, why don't you make them, like, actually big.

Fuck. You can't even brag worth a shit.
  • Options
    Founders Club

If you're going to pretend to close big deals, why don't you make them, like, actually big.

#fakelawyer
  • Options
    ForeskinWalletDawgForeskinWalletDawg Member Posts: 238
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper
    Looking at your avatar, it's like I don't even know you anymore.
  • Options

It would have been bigger if the fake lawyers in the sales prevention department wouldn't have had to justify their fake degrees by showing how big their little dicks are.

#lawyerssuck
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    topdawgnc said:

It would have been bigger if the fake lawyers in the sales prevention department wouldn't have had to justify their fake degrees by showing how big their little dicks are.

#lawyerssuck
    So let me get this strate: you have a fantasy in which you are a principal at some pretend going concern and in this dream you close a $1 MM pretend deal and the VALUE of said deal is scaled down by a bunch of pretend lawyers?

Fuck, let me repeat: you can't even [pretend] brag worth a shit you hapless mother fucker.

Call me crazy, but in my fantasies, that which I disdain does not even appear, much less does it limit the story line.

Fuck. In my pretend experience, pretend lawyers are seldom if ever in a position to make deal value smaller. They may delay a deal getting done by discovering shit that both sides usually wind up caring about eventually - after they're done pulling on their dicks and jizzing all over themselves over their $1 million deals. But the pretend role of a pretend lawyer in a pretend deal is rarely such that he can scale up or down the value of a deal unless is should be scaled up or down. Free market economics dip shit - this is America. Check in with Damone. He has that shit dialed the fuck in.

It would appear that even your fantasies are shit. Face it: you came on here bragging about a deal worth just a bit more than the home values of 70% of the dead beats posting on this board. Topfuckingdog my ass. Try Stripmallsmallbusinessdog dick lips.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

topdawgnc said:

#lawyerssuck
    So let me get this strate: you have a fantasy in which you are a principal at some pretend going concern and in this dream you close a $1 MM pretend deal and the VALUE of said deal is scaled down by a bunch of pretend lawyers?

Fuck, let me repeat: you can't even [pretend] brag worth a shit you hapless mother fucker.

Call me crazy, but in my fantasies, that which I disdain does not even appear, much less does it limit the story line.

Fuck. In my pretend experience, pretend lawyers are seldom if ever in a position to make deal value smaller. They may delay a deal getting done by discovering shit that both sides usually wind up caring about eventually - after they're done pulling on their dicks and jizzing all over themselves over their $1 million deals. But the pretend role of a pretend lawyer in a pretend deal is rarely such that he can scale up or down the value of a deal unless is should be scaled up or down. Free market economics dip shit - this is America. Check in with Damone. He has that shit dialed the fuck in.

It would appear that even your fantasies are shit. Face it: you came on here bragging about a deal worth just a bit more than the home values of 70% of the dead beats posting on this board. Topfuckingdog my ass. Try Stripmallsmallbusinessdog dick lips.
    #ShotsFired
  • Options

topdawgnc said:

#lawyerssuck

disagree
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,404
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I shit million dollar deals for lunch

sounded better when I thought it than when I wrote it
  • Options

I thought you shit gold.
  • Options

I think you just want to shit million dollar deals. Nix the lunch part. That's gross.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    But does he piss purple when he shits gold? Well, does he?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,525
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    No one ever posts threads about me when I change pics. I'm sure the wounds will heal someday.