Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

BamaMag Scout Forum - PurpleJ should feel right at home

2»

Comments

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
    The only knock I have about the SECs streak is they never played Carrol's SC powerhouse teams.

Fuckin' OSU (x2) and Stanford robbed the college football world of that epic scenario.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited December 2014
    USC = a bunch of fucking clowns, still using the excuse of NCAA sanctions as to why they suck ass. The Oregon flag is flying over their corrupt, crumbing, bullet hole riddled coliseum and as long as Oregon (and Stanford if they regroup) is around they aren't going to rise any further than the mud caking the outskirts of their dirty program.
    Doogles said:

The only knock I have about the SECs streak is they never played Carrol's SC powerhouse teams.

Fuckin' OSU (x2) and Stanford robbed the college football world of that epic scenario.

Lol. A team that can't beat fucking OSU doesn't deserve to even be in that kind of game.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club

Doogles said:

Lol. A team that can't beat fucking OSU doesn't deserve to even be in that kind of game.
    Those 1 loss USC teams would have ran a train on any team they faced in the natty. It wouldn't have been close either. The talent on those squads was incredible and Pete, in classic Pete fashion, had them playing their best at the end of the season.
    Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Those 1 loss USC teams would have ran a train on any team they faced in the natty. It wouldn't have been close either. The talent on those squads was incredible and Pete, in classic Pete fashion, had them playing their best at the end of the season.
    Which makes it even funnier that the beavs prevented them from going there twice. Stanford is funny too. They have a reputation for spoiling seasons.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,468 Founders Club

Doogles said:

Oregon needed Pete to LEAVE to lose their natty. Pete actually won a few. Your flag is flying over West Hollywood

Doogles said:

Oregon needed Pete to LEAVE to lose their natty. Pete actually won a few. Your flag is flying over West Hollywood
    That dirty shyster is gone, and so is USC.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,468 Founders Club

Doogles said:

That dirty shyster is gone, and so is USC.
    Shyster is offensive to Kikes
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,900 Founders Club