Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

BamaMag Scout Forum - PurpleJ should feel right at home

oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
edited December 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,899 Founders Club
    Nope. That guy sounds like a real twat schnozz
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,468 Founders Club
    Sounds like a sleeping wolf
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    J doesnt even know why he is an SEC fan. He has zero knowledge of the SEC and its history. He knows nothing of PAC 12 college football or college football in general. Can we just quash this facade once and for all. he's just waiting for Alabama to win the title so he can beat his meat and claim how great the SEC is. Being the SEC fraudulently won 7 of 8 titles, his odds are good. It's not like he's going out on a limb.

Pick an underdawg J, then beating your pud would have some merit in the event your team won. But knowing zero about the sport will expose your dumbass. Its like jumping on the heat's wagon with Lebron. What A pundit you would be picking the NBA champion. Your ass was figured out a year ago when you "suddenly" became an SEC fan.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,460 Swaye's Wigwam

J doesnt even know why he is an SEC fan. He has zero knowledge of the SEC and its history. He knows nothing of PAC 12 college football or college football in general. Can we just quash this facade once and for all. he's just waiting for Alabama to win the title so he can beat his meat and claim how great the SEC is. Being the SEC fraudulently won 7 of 8 titles, his odds are good. It's not like he's going out on a limb.

Pick an underdawg J, then beating your pud would have some merit in the event your team won. But knowing zero about the sport will expose your dumbass. Its like jumping on the heat's wagon with Lebron. What A pundit you would be picking the NBA champion. Your ass was figured out a year ago when you "suddenly" became an SEC fan.

Whoosh
    Maybe the pac12 should figure out how to fraudulently win 7 of 8 so puppylove_sugarsteel can beat his meat
    Maybe it's time I pen a front page article explaining SEC SEC SEC to people like puppy.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,042 Standard Supporter
    edited December 2014

I think you all forgot that puppy knows everything about college football.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,517 Founders Club
    Let's see if Purple J can tell us who JaMarcus Russell, Chris Leak, Ryan Mallet, and Tim Couch played for without looking it up. How about Shaun Alexander, George Teague, Cornelius Bennett, Bobby Humphrey, and Mike Shula.
    LSU, Florida, Arkansas, don't know (sucks, Browns)

BAMA, don't know, don't know, don't know, BAMA (coach)... I'll guess that all of those are probably #MyTide
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Let's see if Purple J can tell us who JaMarcus Russell (LSU), Chris Leak (UF), Ryan Mallet (Arky), and Tim Couch (KY jelly) played for without looking it up. How about Shaun Alexander, George Teague, Cornelius Bennett, Bobby Humphrey, and Mike Shula (Bamabundance)

Couch played at Kentucky

Couch played at Kentucky

That explains a lot.

I think you all forgot that puppy knows everything about college football.
    Uh, well, I kinda do;)

Maybe the pac12 should figure out how to fraudulently win 7 of 8 so puppylove_sugarsteel can beat his meat

Well the NCAA kinda put us behind t h e eight ball when they purposefully gave USC the death penalty. We all know why Oregon didnt get it but the NCAA wanted to.

Keep in mind the other confer e nces who wanted to expose the SEC (like Oklahoma did last year) in the title game, but it's kind of hard when 2 SEC teams play each other in the title game R a ce you fucking dildo.

Let's see if Purple J can tell us who JaMarcus Russell, Chris Leak, Ryan Mallet, and Tim Couch played for without looking it up. How about Shaun Alexander, George Teague, Cornelius Bennett, Bobby Humphrey, and Mike Shula.

PurpleJ said:

Maybe it's time I pen a front page article explaining SEC SEC SEC to people like puppy.

J you dumbass, I wrote a detailed article about the fraudulent SEC (off the top of my head. Go ahead andwrite something so I can tear it to shreads. I think we can all sgree the only thing youve ever posted is SEC SEC SEC. Youve not made a valid point in in 2 years, not one!

Go shead and spend a week researching google for your plagiarized facts, ill be waiting to point out all the shit you didnt know. Just give It the fuck up J, you just come here to be part of a group, and everyone ignores your ass. Like I said, you should have chose a n NBA forum...there are less teams to cherry pick stats from. What a boofaloo you are.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,517 Founders Club

Well the NCAA kinda put us behind t h e eight ball when they purposefully gave USC the death penalty. We all know why Oregon didnt get it but the NCAA wanted to.

Keep in mind the other confer e nces who wanted to expose the SEC (like Oklahoma did last year) in the title game, but it's kind of hard when 2 SEC teams play each other in the title game R a ce you fucking dildo.
    I keep hearing from ESPN that Bammer didn't want to be in the Sugar Bowl. The fucking Sugar Bowl ...where almost every SEC winner has dreamed of going for 80 years. It's probably the 2nd or at worst 3rd best bowel. It's kind of like saying USC doesn't want to be in the Rose Bowl.

ESPN has no agenda though. Kind of like how they ignore Nick Marshall's thievery but jump on Jameis Winston when he sneezes...
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,898 Founders Club

Oklahoma played in the title game last year?

Who knew?
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,898 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

J you dumbass, I wrote a detailed article about the fraudulent SEC (off the top of my head. Go ahead andwrite something so I can tear it to shreads. I think we can all sgree the only thing youve ever posted is SEC SEC SEC. Youve not made a valid point in in 2 years, not one!

Go shead and spend a week researching google for your plagiarized facts, ill be waiting to point out all the shit you didnt know. Just give It the fuck up J, you just come here to be part of a group, and everyone ignores your ass. Like I said, you should have chose a n NBA forum...there are less teams to cherry pick stats from. What a boofaloo you are.
    Off the top of your head? That's awesome because we all know how well you can differentiate fact from opinion.

The SEC played each other once. The other 6 times they beat the likes of Oregon and Oklahoma

I know you think you have a point but you don't
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

The SEC played each other once. The other 6 times they beat the likes of Oregon and Oklahoma

I know you think you have a point but you don't
    Out of the last 8 championship games, the SEC is 6-1 against everybody else and 1-1 against itself.