Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

that new recruit from WY likes to write

uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
After the first paragraph of his letter i thought it might have been a whoosh

Comments

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Welcome to yesterday
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    HuskyJW said:

Welcome to yesterday

Thanks. Some of us don't have time to read every day or look for day old posts.
  • Options

dnc said:

*right

What a special day to be a Rush Limbaugh dick sucking conservative that posts here. This just confirms (in your minds) all of the drivel that you guys suck out of his ass.
    Quite gross.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    uzi said:

HuskyJW said:

Welcome to yesterday

Still more dialed in than PLSS
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    uzi said:

dnc said:

*right

What a special day to be a Rush Limbaugh dick sucking conservative that posts here. This just confirms (in your minds) all of the drivel that you guys suck out of his ass.
    Quite gross.
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2014

dnc said:

*right

Hey fucko quit plagiarizing my shit.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    uzi said:

HuskyJW said:

Welcome to yesterday

Yes you do. quit making excuses for being lazy
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    OZONE said:

dnc said:

*right

Hey fucko quit plagiarizing my shit.
    love you lightfoot;)))))
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

dnc said:

*right

Maybe you should go back to dawgman where twinke toed lefties can suck all the drivel from Kim's ass. Nobody wants u here anyway splitskin.
  • Options
    uzi said:

And uzi, the name is tevis bartlett. Try learning the names of the recruits, especially him...his name will be called a lot over the next for years, and it wont be for tackles made 10 yards down field like Timu.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

uzi said:

HuskyJW said:

Welcome to yesterday

Still more dialed in than PLSS
    How's your butt feel this morning ThomasHill? You walking kinda funny? You might have a little headache coming down off the molly. Take a few tylenol, curl up on the couch with snuggles or splitskin, and clear a path to the bathroom for 3 days of the buttsex revenge:)
    Speaking from experience?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

dnc said:

*right

Maybe you should go back to dawgman where twinke toed lefties can suck all the drivel from Kim's ass. Nobody wants u here anyway splitskin.
    Puppy got some windows blown out on that one.
    Love you llightfoot;)))))
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Another clever comeback from damoan50. Yes from experience. I received many a call from the beautiful women ive plungered thanking me for the cum scum pouring out their ass the next morning, and the next two days. Funny though, they never learned their lesson as they all yearned for the meat yet again, in the crap trap puppystyle.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2014

Another clever comeback from damoan50. Yes from experience. I received many a call from the beautiful women ive plungered thanking me for the cum scum pouring out their ass the next morning, and the next two days. Funny though, they never learned their lesson as they all yearned for the meat yet again, in the crap trap puppystyle.

What is there to edit here?

Also, for my own mental pronunciation, are you implying Damone is Samoan, because that's how i'm currently reading it. Or is it more of play on the word moan, as in he is da-moan. Just trying to keep up, thanks buddy xoxo smoochies!!
  • Options
    Moan from the reamie of the weinie betweenie .
  • Options

uzi said:

And uzi, the name is tevis bartlett. Try learning the names of the recruits, especially him...his name will be called a lot over the next for years, and it wont be for tackles made 10 yards down field like Timu.
    I know his name. But didn't make the effort to type it out for two reasons:
    1. I was posting from my Note 3 and I try to minimize typing when posting from a mobile device.
    2. I thought his home state was more relevant than his name to my point about his verboseness.

But thanks for you advice. I'll give it all due consideration.