Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Derek

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm starting to think Derek doesn't protect the gays like he does the veterans and the cripples.

Calling someone a cripple is no differnt than calling one a ni#%er. Watch your ass or you'll be banned.

If you would just come out the closet and declare your sexuality, I would stop calling you a gaybob. I never have and never would attack someone for something out of their control. You should learn the same.

And let me reiterate, I am not a veteran. I just have the most respect for them as an american. Youre a fucking coward of the worst kind if you cant respect that. Most here know the little fruitcake you are. Never got a speck of dirt under your press-ons, never been l a id by a female, had mommy get you out of trouble (chewing gum in class was your worst offense) and she's been paying for the HIV medicine and safe cosmetic scab removal procedures. Dont worry, its a peaceful death.
    You're pretty touchy. I didn't call you a cripple or say anything about veterans. I just said gays (or fruitcakes as you call them) appear to not be on the list of protected posters, such as veterans and cripples are.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,387
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

How many stud points are required to bang Erin Andrews? I'll even settle for an alleged bang.

The correct answer is always 69.
    Come on new-fish that's friggin lame. All you buttfuckered kim deciples spew the same poopoo peepee shit. This is a board of higher discussion
  • Options

I'm starting to think Derek doesn't protect the gays like he does the veterans and the cripples.

Calling someone a cripple is no differnt than calling one a ni#%er. Watch your ass or you'll be banned.

If you would just come out the closet and declare your sexuality, I would stop calling you a gaybob. I never have and never would attack someone for something out of their control. You should learn the same.

And let me reiterate, I am not a veteran. I just have the most respect for them as an american. Youre a fucking coward of the worst kind if you cant respect that. Most here know the little fruitcake you are. Never got a speck of dirt under your press-ons, never been l a id by a female, had mommy get you out of trouble (chewing gum in class was your worst offense) and she's been paying for the HIV medicine and safe cosmetic scab removal procedures. Dont worry, its a peaceful death.
    You're pretty touchy. I didn't call you a cripple or say anything about veterans. I just said gays (or fruitcakes as you call them) appear to not be on the list of protected posters, such as veterans and cripples are.

Thats where youre wrong damoan. If there was an openly gay poster im sure derek would ask for sensitivite posting, as well he should. Dont know how you'd prove it though. Good post though damoan. You arent a bad dude, and I know that. Maybe we can find some common ground someday.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Can't we all just get back to ripping Dawgman?
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    Swaye's Wigwam

Can't we all just get back to ripping Dawgman?

The war was won. But we need a new war to save the economy.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited December 2014

Thats where youre wrong damoan. If there was an openly gay poster im sure derek would ask for sensitivite posting, as well he should.
    I thought doogsinparadise was an openly gay poster.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Another thread where PLSS is showing he doesn't get it.

Have we all had enough yet?

• Options

Yes. ;)
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

How many stud points are required to bang Erin Andrews? I'll even settle for an alleged bang.

Come on new-fish that's friggin lame. All you buttfuckered kim deciples spew the same poopoo peepee shit. This is a board of higher discussion
    *disciples
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Wrong thread.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Thats where youre wrong damoan. If there was an openly gay poster im sure derek would ask for sensitivite posting, as well he should. Dont know how you'd prove it though. Good post though damoan. You arent a bad dude, and I know that. Maybe we can find some common ground someday.
    HardcoreHuskyBathhouse.jpg
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861
    edited December 2014

There is no higher calling than 69.

Luke 6:38.

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,900
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

If it's a bored of higher discussion why are you still here?

Are you the village idiot?
  • Options

ThomasHill your own fellow posters downvote your shit. It's been two days since your last nuts2butt, hows the hemorrhoids, does it hurt?

You thought you were out of the woods once the buttsex drippins slowed down and the rectum shrunk back to normal, butt then the roids flared up and countered your equilibrium on the hoof. If they dont settle down, refrain from the ring-ream and get those buggers zapped by a doctor. Then you can re-assume your abnormal behavior with Splitter and Damone. Start carefully and safe with Damone's little smokey and work your way back to your regular rotation.
  • Options

ThomasHill your own fellow posters downvote your shit. It's been two days since your last nuts2butt, hows the hemorrhoids, does it hurt?

You thought you were out of the woods once the buttsex drippins slowed down and the rectum shrunk back to normal, butt then the roids flared up and countered your equilibrium on the hoof. If they dont settle down, refrain from the ring-ream and get those buggers zapped by a doctor. Then you can re-assume your abnormal behavior with Splitter and Damone. Start carefully and safe with Damone's little smokey and work your way back to your regular rotation.
    Sounds like you know from experience