Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Derek

Can I have all of my upvotes converted into stud points please?

#CurrencyOfTheFuture

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,900
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    How many stud points can I get with Sven's $20?
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

How many stud points can I get with Sven's $20?

• Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2014
    How many stud points are required to bang Erin Andrews? I'll even settle for an alleged bang.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,523
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Da fuck is stud points?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

Da fuck is stud points?

Axe PLSS. Sark has 76 of them. Or maybe 54. LIFPO.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,523
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2014
    dnc said:

PurpleJ said:

Da fuck is stud points?

Axe PLSS. Sark has 76 of them. Or maybe 54. LIFPO.
    Always about the studs with that guy...
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Does this have anything to do with horses? Or dicks? Or both?
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    What the fuck Capital hill? More like dud points for every single post you make. Just stop!
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm starting to think Derek doesn't protect the gays like he does the veterans and the cripples.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Ssstop it! [-X
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I'm starting to think Derek doesn't protect the gays like he does the veterans and the cripples.

Not in the middle of the store #nowarningjustgone

• Options
    edited December 2014

Calling someone a cripple is no differnt than calling one a ni#%er. Watch your ass or you'll be banned.

If you would just come out the closet and declare your sexuality, I would stop calling you a gaybob. I never have and never would attack someone for something out of their control. You should learn the same.

And let me reiterate, I am not a veteran. I just have the most respect for them as an american. Youre a fucking coward of the worst kind if you cant respect that. Most here know the little fruitcake you are. Never got a speck of dirt under your press-ons, never been l a id by a female, had mommy get you out of trouble (chewing gum in class was your worst offense) and she's been paying for the HIV medicine and safe cosmetic scab removal procedures. Dont worry, its a peaceful death.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098

Calling someone a cripple is no differnt than calling one a ni#%er. Watch your ass or you'll be banned.

If you would just come out the closet and declare your sexuality, I would stop calling you a gaybob. I never have and never would attack someone for something out of their control. You should learn the same.
    Oh the fucking irony in this poast.
  • Options
    H_D said:

Care to elaborate on the "irony"? You know what the word means anf how to recognize it?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,389
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hey puppylove_sugarsteel sounds like gay bashing is in your wheel

House
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098

H_D said:

Care to elaborate on the "irony"? You know what the word means anf how to recognize it?
    Care to elaborate on the "anf"? You know what the word means and how to recognize it?
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So if Damoan would just come out of the closet, you would no longer bash him because it's out of control for a gay person to be, well, gay?

But if he remains in the closet, you will continue gay bashing because why?
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    Swaye's Wigwam

And let me reiterate, I am not a veteran. I just have the most respect for them as an american. Youre a fucking coward of the worst kind if you cant respect that. Most here know the little fruitcake you are. Never got a speck of dirt under your press-ons, never been l a id by a female, had mommy get you out of trouble (chewing gum in class was your worst offense) and she's been paying for the HIV medicine and safe cosmetic scab removal procedures. Dont worry, its a peaceful death.
    You're a fucking hypocrite. But i'll give you chance to understand what you're writing.

Since you put your foot down on "never attacking someone for something out of their control", you can no longer make reference in light to gays, in the closet or out. If you do again, you're a fucking hypocrite.

I can call anyone on here a fag, because I don't live by your creed, but you need to sit down and shut the fuck up about it.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861

How many stud points are required to bang Erin Andrews? I'll even settle for an alleged bang.

The correct answer is always 69.