Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sark-and-staff-FS

2»

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    These scouting reports are fucking retarded. I doubt there has ever been a 340 pound DT that they said had a good work ethic. It's just a bunch of stupid generalities and clichés to say about any huge DT. The shit about there being worries once he signed his contract could be said about almost any player projected to go early in the draft.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,630
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    topdawgnc said:

chuck said:

Shelton played a ton of snaps at a high energy level. He didn't commit penalties. He didn't show off or celebrate excessively (if at all this year). You didn't seem him punching, pushing or jerking players around after tackles. All you saw was a dominant player with no signs of fatigue or anything else other than energy, focus and intensity.

Fucking Sark and staff. What a bunch of jackoffs. It's worse than I even realized.

You call that showing off? I guess, maybe. He wasn't showing anyone up or anything like that. Just looked like he was having a good time and had a lot of energy to me.

Then again Joey Harrington said it was a bit of showboating. His wise words must have resonated with you and the guys who agreed with you.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,000
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm guessing most GMS will realized Academic All Americsn, teaching freshman classes this year, with his game tape wwill be a better judge than Dude Brah and staff
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    chuck said:

topdawgnc said:

chuck said:

Shelton played a ton of snaps at a high energy level. He didn't commit penalties. He didn't show off or celebrate excessively (if at all this year). You didn't seem him punching, pushing or jerking players around after tackles. All you saw was a dominant player with no signs of fatigue or anything else other than energy, focus and intensity.

Fucking Sark and staff. What a bunch of jackoffs. It's worse than I even realized.

You call that showing off? I guess, maybe. He wasn't showing anyone up or anything like that. Just looked like he was having a good time and had a lot of energy to me.

Then again Joey Harrington said it was a bit of showboating. His wise words must have resonated with you and the guys who agreed with you.
    Ducks do know how to showboat ...

Any chance a OL sees a fat man doing a roll, goes WTF, snd then is a step slow on the snap? Blame Mike Leach FS for allowing Shelton to not have to worry about the run.
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Sark has almost turned into a cartoon character. A fat, stupid one.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Another example of why Shelton called Petersen a life changer.

No chance that this helps Petersen out in the recruiting trail as more and more examples of this play out ...
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    topdawgnc said:

chuck said:

And you, Sir, are a cunt.

Everyone here keeps saying you have an MBA, or are they referring to Mr. "Tl, dr?"

Competitive advantage make sense to you? Or you are "Management?"
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Shelton sucked at taking a week off from practice when some bench scrubbed kicked a field goal.

#PoorWorkEthic
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    By the way, is it showing off when after the barrel roll he gets the sack? Looks to me like he can walk the walk.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    LawDawg1 said:

How the fuck did Peterman handle his edginess?????????????????????????????

How the hell did you get through the gates?