Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I'm hearing all religions are equally as evil

124»

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,492 Standard Supporter

Aethists can be some of the most annoying people in the world. Please tell me how much you don't believe in religion some more. They talk more about how much they hate religion than religious people actually talk about theirs.

They have nothing on vegetarians.
    Who have nothing on vegans and gluten free fags.
    Who have nothing on bicycle commuters.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,850 Founders Club

Aethists can be some of the most annoying people in the world. Please tell me how much you don't believe in religion some more. They talk more about how much they hate religion than religious people actually talk about theirs.

They have nothing on vegetarians.
    Who have nothing on vegans and gluten free fags.
    Who have nothing on bicycle commuters.
    Finally, we can talk about the true evils of this world.

I concur
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901

OZONE said:

What a special day to be a Rush Limbaugh dick sucking conservative that posts here. This just confirms (in your minds) all of the drivel that you guys suck out of his ass.

Oh and Damone (who WTF'd this already), sorry that I forgot to mention Ayn Rand. Your hero.

BTW, she would agree that all religion is evil. Which is different from the OP's assertion that one religion is more evil than the rest since their crimes against humanity are more recent.

Religion at it's heart isn't evil. It's the psychos that misinterpret information within said religion that creates evil. It's kind of the chicken and the egg analogy. There are plenty of athiests who are evel as well.

I love how people blame religion for the problems in this world, but ignore upbringing, and personal responsibility.
    I'm willing to bet upbringing is a big part of the problem.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

What does John Stewart have to say about it. I get my news from a comedy channel

Yes John Stewart viewers are more knowledgeable about politics and news than viewers of fox news and MSNBC.
    Better than Ty?

How bout some proof. It does explain your knowledge
    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2011/jun/20/jon-stewart/jon-stewart-says-those-who-watch-fox-news-are-most/

And it explains your "knowledge".
    You link an article disproving what you wrote

Solid

Keep watching cartoons
    Really you should read the entire article, not the headline. What I said is correct.

Solid.
    No causation. Suspect methodology. Bogus conclusion.

Other than that
    Or the fact that there been multiple studies that show the exact same thing. Google it. Your eyes are as good as mine.
    Bitch please

Yes gramps?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    I hate Islamofascists and other religious fanatics that think they have the right to murder in the name of their religions, but in the last century (and perhaps in all of world history) athiestic regimes (Nazis, Communists) proved to be the worst offenders of all.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,492 Standard Supporter
    OZONE said:

What a special day to be a Rush Limbaugh dick sucking conservative that posts here. This just confirms (in your minds) all of the drivel that you guys suck out of his ass.

Oh and Damone (who WTF'd this already), sorry that I forgot to mention Ayn Rand. Your hero.

BTW, she would agree that all religion is evil. Which is different from the OP's assertion that one religion is more evil than the rest since their crimes against humanity are more recent.

@RaceBannon
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,850 Founders Club
    I should have known that