Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I'm hearing all religions are equally as evil

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

I think we have all seen enough of Honda and Ozone to understand

Yes that's what I expect from conservatives. Lol
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,851 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

I think we have all seen enough of Honda and Ozone to understand

Yes that's what I expect from conservatives. Lol
    I'm a liberal

HTH
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    OZONE said:

What a special day to be a Rush Limbaugh dick sucking conservative that posts here. This just confirms (in your minds) all of the drivel that you guys suck out of his ass.

Oh and Damone (who WTF'd this already), sorry that I forgot to mention Ayn Rand. Your hero.

BTW, she would agree that all religion is evil. Which is different from the OP's assertion that one religion is more evil than the rest since their crimes against humanity are more recent.

Still a moron I see. Go fuck your buddy TheChatch in the ass some more.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited December 2014
    OZONE said:

What a special day to be a Rush Limbaugh dick sucking conservative that posts here. This just confirms (in your minds) all of the drivel that you guys suck out of his ass.

Oh and Damone (who WTF'd this already), sorry that I forgot to mention Ayn Rand. Your hero.

BTW, she would agree that all religion is evil. Which is different from the OP's assertion that one religion is more evil than the rest since their crimes against humanity are more recent.

Religion at it's heart isn't evil. It's the psychos that misinterpret information within said religion that creates evil. It's kind of the chicken and the egg analogy. There are plenty of athiests who are evel as well.

I love how people blame religion for the problems in this world, but ignore upbringing, and personal responsibility.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

OZONE said:

Religion at it's heart isn't evil. It's the psychos that misinterpret information within said religion that creates evil. It's kind of the chicken and the egg analogy. There are plenty of athiests who are evel as well.

I love how people blame religion for the problems in this world, but ignore upbringing, and personal responsibility.
    Source?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited December 2014

OZONE said:

Source?
    I don't know if he was an atheist or not, but this guy might have been an atheist who was evel.

OZONE said:

Source?
    http://listverse.com/2010/06/05/10-people-who-give-atheism-a-bad-name/

Yes, that's my source

OZONE said:

Source?
    Certainly there are and have been evil atheists as well as those who follow a religion. That's not a debatable point.

OZONE said:

Source?

Yes, that's my source
    10 shitty people who happen to be atheists. None of them are/were doing bad shit in the name of atheism. Fuck, half that list are commie dictators. Communism is their religion.

If you can't see the distinction between an asshole doctor who happens to be an atheist and a religious zealot killing "infidels" or non-believers, I can't help you.
    edited December 2014

OZONE said:

Source?

Yes, that's my source
    10 shitty people who happen to be atheists. None of them are/were doing bad shit in the name of atheism. Fuck, half that list are commie dictators. Communism is their religion.

If you can't see the distinction between an asshole doctor who happens to be an atheist and a religious zealot killing "infidels" or non-believers, I can't help you.
    My argument is that all religions have their psychos. The religion itself isn't evil, it's the people that misinterpret said religion for their own personal gain or agenda that are evil.

The same goes for some atheists who happen to be child molestors, rapists, murderers, etc. that use their etheism as justification for their horrible acts.

OZONE said:

Source?

Yes, that's my source

My argument is that all religions have their psychos. The religion itself isn't evil, it's the people that misinterpret said religion for their own personal gain or agenda that are evil.

The same goes for some atheists who happen to be child molestors, rapists, murderers, etc. that use ethiesism as a justification of their horrible acts.
    I agree. I just think it's funny to consider atheism a religion.

OZONE said:

Source?

Yes, that's my source

What's the difference between killing non-believers of a religion vs non believers of an economic/social system? I think the point is individuals choose to commit evil acts for various reasons. I think you're point is people don't commit evil because they are atheists, which is true. Most people who are not atheists are not evil as well. The point is it has a lot to do with culture, upbringing and individual choice. Disclaimer: I'm an atheist.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited December 2014

OZONE said:

Source?
    You poast on a bored run by Josef Fucking Stalin and you need a source to tell you that some atheists are evil?

dnc said:

OZONE said:

Source?
    You poast on a bored run by Josef Fucking Stalin and you need a source to tell you that some atheists are evil?

You obviously need to update your definition of atheism if you think the label applies to a communist dictator.

dnc said:

OZONE said:

Source?

You obviously need to update your definition of atheism if you think the label applies to a communist dictator.
    "Anyone who does an act like this is no part of atheism"

2001400ex said:

Where do you get your news from?

The Tug Tavern
    dnc said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

Source?

Dude, try harder.

Communism is a total social and economic revolution. There's no room for outside systems of control or influence. Religion is a system of control that influences people and contradicts Marx. That means in addition to other sweeping changes, all religions must be eliminated to create a pure communist utopia.

Atheists are not for the elimination of religion. Atheists choose not to believe in religion.

This is basic.
  • GrandpaSankeyGrandpaSankey Member Posts: 956
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

What does John Stewart have to say about it. I get my news from a comedy channel

Yes John Stewart viewers are more knowledgeable about politics and news than viewers of fox news and MSNBC.
    Better than Ty?

How bout some proof. It does explain your knowledge
    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2011/jun/20/jon-stewart/jon-stewart-says-those-who-watch-fox-news-are-most/

And it explains your "knowledge".
    You link an article disproving what you wrote

Solid

Keep watching cartoons
    Really you should read the entire article, not the headline. What I said is correct.

Solid.
    No causation. Suspect methodology. Bogus conclusion.

Other than that
    Or the fact that there been multiple studies that show the exact same thing. Google it. Your eyes are as good as mine.
    Bitch please

edited December 2014

dnc said:

dnc said:

OZONE said:

Source?

Dude, try harder.

Communism is a total social and economic revolution. There's no room for outside systems of control or influence. Religion is a system of control that influences people and contradicts Marx. That means in addition to other sweeping changes, all religions must be eliminated to create a pure communist utopia.

Atheists are not for the elimination of religion. Atheists choose not to believe in religion.

This is basic.
    Toss in whatever red herrings you want, Stalin was an atheist.

Everyone likes to explain why the people who believe like they do who do awful things don't *really* believe like they do. Clearly you don't like being associated with Stalin so you have to find a way to distance yourself from atheists like him - what better way than to just deny he was an atheist?

And "lol" at "Atheists are not for the elimination of religion. Atheists choose not to believe in religion." I didn't realize you got to speak for all atheists.

Just like any other worldview, there are militant atheists and those who are not so militant.

Just another reason atheism is simply another religion.