Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Choate on the 2015 DL per Jood

2»

Comments

• Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Virta Vea is ready to rumble.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

This DL is going to be an absolute monster in a few years and it will go hand in hand with a deep secondary that is ahead of it because of the true freshman who played this year. The defense is missing a Chancellor type guy in the back end.

Hopefully Chris Warren commits and then you have Warren, Gaskin and DW leading a very deep backfield.

Petersen knows the team he needs to compete nationally. It's led by a dominating DL, a downhill running game and an accurate QB who protects the football. As I said, how fast he can develop QB and OL will determine how long it takes.

I hope Zeke Turner can be that guy. He needs to bulk up a little bit but he has the potential to be the enforcer of the secondary.

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,912
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Passion said:

Well, John Ross sure sounds disgruntled about his move to CB:

"Ross, a 5-10, 179-pound sophomore, would like to continue to play both offense and defense going into next season.

“In the future, I want to be able to go into the (NFL) draft as an athlete. I want people to be able to say, ‘He can do both,’” Ross said. “I just want to utilize all my talents the best way possible. And Coach Lake and Coach Pease and even Coach Pete, they’re doing the best they can in that aspect of it. I really enjoy doing it all for these coaches. …"

Can't relate to edgy players....lots of attrition....it:all be interesting
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,451
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Passion said:

Well, John Ross sure sounds disgruntled about his move to CB:

"Ross, a 5-10, 179-pound sophomore, would like to continue to play both offense and defense going into next season.

“In the future, I want to be able to go into the (NFL) draft as an athlete. I want people to be able to say, ‘He can do both,’” Ross said. “I just want to utilize all my talents the best way possible. And Coach Lake and Coach Pease and even Coach Pete, they’re doing the best they can in that aspect of it. I really enjoy doing it all for these coaches. …"

John Ross? Isn't he a sovereign state now? I read that somewhere on the internet.

http://forum.hardcorehusky.com/discussion/16279/john-ross-to-declare-himself-a-sovereign-state-petition-un-for-observer-status-in-2015
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Interesting that Choate never mentioned Greg Gaines.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I find it interesting that you think it's interesting.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I am very interested.