Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Scott Eklund Reverse-jinx

Tard says Chico McClatcher is all Arizona - Chico to UW

Tard says Zeke Turner to Oklahoma - Zeke to UW

Previous examples of the Scott Eklund reverse-jinx
-Buttah Baker
-Nico Falah
-Eddie Vanderdoes
-Myles Jack

It is very, very, very important that we get Tard to predict Chris Warren to Texas

Comments

• Options
    doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You think even by chance he'd be right every once in awhile. But nope.

• Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    kh83 said:

You guys only bring up the times he was wrong. Like McGary...3 times in one week.

It's still not too late. He could still transfer to Wisconsin.
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If I was wrong that often at my job, I would have been fired a long time ago.

Kim would be better off if he had Forrest Gump working for him rather than Ektard.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098

If I was wrong that often at my job, I would have been fired a long time ago.

Kim would be better off if he had Forrest Gump working for him rather than Ektard.

• Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Ektard is George Castanza
  • Options
    ForeskinWalletDawgForeskinWalletDawg Member Posts: 238
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper
    Scott Eklund is a fraud. Hardcore Husky is wiping Dawgman off the map.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    edited December 2014

As much as I hate the doogman staff, unfortunately we still do rely on them for recruiting info. This site is fun and all but DJ isn't supplying us with any real content or news, it's just a forum to vent about Doogman.

• Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    dnc said:

As much as I hate the doogman staff, unfortunately we still do rely on them for recruiting info. This site is fun and all but DJ isn't supplying us with any real content or news, it's just a forum to vent about Doogman.

Speak for yourself.

Some of us have a twatter.

Sure, Twitter is good for hearing about commits but don't pretend that you don't visit Scout, 24/7, Rivals, etc for recruiting info. Most of the recruiting discussion on here is pulled directly from those sites.

Look, I hate Eklund, Kim, Ruth, Lars Fatters, etc. as much as the next guy but unfortunately these recruiting sites are the only source to get info unless you want to wait til after signing day. It is what it is.

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

dnc said:

Speak for yourself.

Some of us have a twatter.

Sure, Twitter is good for hearing about commits but don't pretend that you don't visit Scout, 24/7, Rivals, etc for recruiting info. Most of the recruiting discussion on here is pulled directly from those sites.

Look, I hate Eklund, Kim, Ruth, Lars Fatters, etc. as much as the next guy but unfortunately these recruiting sites are the only source to get info unless you want to wait til after signing day. It is what it is.

Why would you want completely wrong info though? Eklund has proven time and time again he has no fucking clue what is actually happening.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    The database is great ...

But at the same time, none of the shit matters until they a) give a verbal and b) send in their LOI.

The only other thing to take away from recruiting "in season" is that it provides a good barometer on how well the coaching staff is resonating with HS players and coaches. If you're struggling in recruiting, you're probably BS as a coach.
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754

You must have missed the HH recruiting blog last year that had Baker & McGary dialed in from day one. And I swear those fat fucks were logging in over here to get the "inside" info.

SSBIAFF.