Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

EWU @ UW Game Thread

123457»

Comments

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2014

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

Coming back to beat a Little Sky team at home is special.

Something Indiana couldn't do
    Too bad for them.

I have barely followed the team since March of 2013 and am just learning some of the players, but it's hard to get real excited. I've seen Romar teams turn it on at the end after a lackluster game, and everyone gets excited. I'm not falling for that again.

So in other words, it's good they won, but it was expected. I'll see how they do vs. pac 12 teams.
    EWU probably beats half the pac-12. the huskies are not great but they're probably still 3rd best in the conference

Looking at some of the OOC games in conference it appears that it's a year where 5-6 teams could make the tournament: Arizona, UCLA, Utah, California, UW, Colorado, and maybe Oregon or OSU.
    Arizona Utah, Cal and UW are the only teams with a quality win.
    And Cal's is a home win against wyoming, and a win against a down Syracuse
    the pac-12 sucks
    I guess you could say Oregon @ illinois was a quality win but they've had a couple of pretty bad losses as well
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Utah and Arizona are locks
    UW and Cal are probably tourney teams but LIFPO
    the rest is bubble material at best
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

Too bad for them.

I have barely followed the team since March of 2013 and am just learning some of the players, but it's hard to get real excited. I've seen Romar teams turn it on at the end after a lackluster game, and everyone gets excited. I'm not falling for that again.

So in other words, it's good they won, but it was expected. I'll see how they do vs. pac 12 teams.
    EWU probably beats half the pac-12. the huskies are not great but they're probably still 3rd best in the conference

I don't know shit about the conference besides AZ. U might be right. I don't have a ton of time on my break here as the bouncer at the gay strip club so to put it concisely: We know what we have with Romar. He's been here 12 years. You might get a sweet 16 if you're lucky.They probably aren't getting further. As somebody on FB said, he's Bellotti. Hence, I'm not going to get excited unless he gets a couple of Miller/Coach KKK/Calipari classes. That's what it will take to get over the hump.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

Too bad for them.

I don't know shit about the conference besides AZ. U might be right. I don't have a ton of time on my break here as the bouncer at the gay strip club so to put it concisely: We know what we have with Romar. He's been here 12 years. You might get a sweet 16 if you're lucky.They probably aren't getting further. As somebody on FB said, he's Bellotti. Hence, I'm not going to get excited unless he gets a couple of Miller/Coach KKK/Calipari classes. That's what it will take to get over the hump.
    The incoming class is ranked in the top 5.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

Too bad for them.

You should actually read up on the team a little bit before commenting especially considering you admitted to not following it much.