Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UCLA training with Navy Seals, UW with Richard Simmons...

Comments

• Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,099
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Mad_Son said:

Mick doog hits all the talking points. They always reveal themselves.

Hi pot, meet the Noog kettle.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Pubd-spHN-0
    Are you saying I should cancel the T-shirts?
    Are they all your size? If not then cancel the order.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,901
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I remember when he was on dawgboard(RIP) bragging how Sark won 9 games before the WSU game under his name "fact checker".

He likes to claim he doesn't love Sark yet is always there to defend him.

so mickdoog22 is fact checker, who is IMALOSER. It all makes sense...
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Not to get back on subject but I don't see UCLA training with Navy SEALs as a big thing. It's as much a promotional deal as it is training.The kids can't do half the things done at BUD/S (Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL training). They won't swim in open water (a lot of the football players can't swim), they won't swim 50 meters underwater, they won't have an obstacle course resembling the course at Coronado which means no high obstacles. Falls = major injury or death.
    they won't run a minimum 12 miles a day. They won't get pounds of sand in every crevice of their body from rolling around in the surf. And most of all, they won't get the same mental challenges provided to those who sign up for and are selected for SEAL training. They might get to play with some logs and maybe they will get to run around with some small inflatable boats (big enough for 6 guys to cram under). Both designed to get crews to work together as teams. The benefits include the following:They will be uncomfortable and they will get through some stuff together that can make them stronger as a team. And I bet they work their asses off trying to impress the SEALs. And they will have a good sense of what "attention to detail" really means. Training with SEALs is flashy for recruits and it will do some good for the team but the same things can be accomplished in other ways. Fall camp at most schools is hard as it is. I don't think this will be any harder for the team. It's just a different way to do it.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

I remember when he was on dawgboard(RIP) bragging how Sark won 9 games before the WSU game under his name "fact checker".

welcome to last month

• Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Most of these guys probably wouldn't pass the physical/mental tests to get into training for one reason or another. But the ones who could get in would probably do all right as long as they didn't get hurt.

They won't swim in open water (a lot of the football players can't swim),

*gurgle*

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,901
    Founders Club

welcome to last month

I guess. Dawgbored's been a shithole...basically since it begin so I'm not up on the gossip.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Training with the Seals is cool, but it doesn't mean anything. It's a tough workout for a few days for the UCLA players.

I would think it was cool if UW trained with the Seals, but we would still go 7-6.

UCLA also goes to San Bernardino for camp. Cool summer though right now. Only about 90. Climate change I guess
    You can't have El Nino in THIS economy.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DeepSeaZ said:

Not to get back on subject but I don't see UCLA training with Navy SEALs as a big thing. It's as much a promotional deal as it is training.The kids can't do half the things done at BUD/S (Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL training). They won't swim in open water (a lot of the football players can't swim), they won't swim 50 meters underwater, they won't have an obstacle course resembling the course at Coronado which means no high obstacles. Falls = major injury or death.
    they won't run a minimum 12 miles a day. They won't get pounds of sand in every crevice of their body from rolling around in the surf. And most of all, they won't get the same mental challenges provided to those who sign up for and are selected for SEAL training. They might get to play with some logs and maybe they will get to run around with some small inflatable boats (big enough for 6 guys to cram under). Both designed to get crews to work together as teams. The benefits include the following:They will be uncomfortable and they will get through some stuff together that can make them stronger as a team. And I bet they work their asses off trying to impress the SEALs. And they will have a good sense of what "attention to detail" really means. Training with SEALs is flashy for recruits and it will do some good for the team but the same things can be accomplished in other ways. Fall camp at most schools is hard as it is. I don't think this will be any harder for the team. It's just a different way to do it.

BUD/S Superiority Guy
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

*gurgle*

Awfully warm for February.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

And how do you see the screen with Mora's ball blocking your view?

"lol"
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

*gurgle*

Awfully warm for February.
    Take your clicky shit back to doogman. And get some think skin ( or I will PM Derek)
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Bump!

Get your own shtick loser. I would troll you at some point but your skillz are not worth my time.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,616
    Founders Club

Bump!

Get your own shtick loser. I would troll you at some point but your skillz are not worth my time.
    Yeah your time is really going for a premium
  • Options
    uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

The Mora love was a black eye for the Halfbrains.

I think UW owe's UCLA some payback. Do to them we we did to Stanford and Oregon last season.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

Bump!

All the more reason for me to bump old threads...
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,616
    Founders Club

Eh Mora probably wins 8.5 games a year here.

Better than Sark and Warshington was a fucking dead program
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,733
    Swaye's Wigwam

Disagree