Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hooks are worried about how non classy the team has been in victory

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=102793&p=1498513#p1498513

Not classy of Michael Bennett to call Sanchez a shitty QB. Sherman is just not classy in general either.

12s really don't deserve this team. Fuck them.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Hipsters and soccer moms should go back to what they were doing before the decided to buy those 12 jerseys.
  • Options
    owen16owen16 Member Posts: 56
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes Testing 1

http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=102793&p=1498513#p1498513

Not classy of Michael Bennett to call Sanchez a shitty QB. Sherman is just not classy in general either.

12s really don't deserve this team. Fuck them.

I exist for a reason, and it's not Michael Bennett and Richard Sherman.

Fuck the 12's.

Owen16forlyf
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2014
    It doesn't make sense. All successful teams are hated because they are successful. Hooks are the only people that apparently don't realize this. People hate Pete Carroll and Sherman with a passion but would give their left nut (or right nut) to have them on their teams. They would rather have John Fox who loses superbowls 43-8 than a winner because he's a good dude!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited December 2014

It doesn't make sense. All successful teams are hated because they are successful. Hooks are the only people that apparently don't realize this. People hate Pete Carroll and Sherman with a passion but would give their left nut (or right nut) to have them on their teams. They would rather have John Fox who loses superbowls 43-8 than a winner because he's a good dude!

In defense of the Hooks, when you sell real estate in south King County and run shitty websites, it's hard to understand success.
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I enjoy it when the crowd whines about the refs and Sherman taunts the fans after a no call. I love watching the Seahawks talk shit.

I'm not sure I have ever seen a team get inside the opponents head like the Seahawks do. Even Chip was rattled yesterday.

Chip Kelly was a whiny bitch yesterday, was pretty funny to see that.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Chip isn't use to getting plungered.

Yes that was a psychological plunger imo. 7 points came from Jon RyanFS bobbling a perfect snap.

Chip got raped from pretty much start to end. Eagles will get there someday because Chip is a great coach they just aren't on the Seahawks/Packers level in the NFC yet.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Hawks are at their best when they are busy talking shit and have their swagger ... what they are doing (if they can maintain it) is bad news for the rest of the league.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I remember during the Donco gayme (rofl!!) this d lineman (couldn't see his name and I suck at numbers) got right in Manning's face and talked trash as he was almost off the sideline. Nobody does that to darlings like the Mannings, Brady, Rodgers etc! It was pretty damn cool. If you can back it up, you can talk.

I'll admit Pete Carroll isn't a choir boy and I didn't love the hire, but he has won. That trumps everything else. I'll tolerate Lynch rather than have a nice guy who can't get tough yards. I'd take Incognito and Rice right now if it helped. Sure, if there are players with equal talent, pick them, but it's a business and they didn't kill anyone.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    After Chip killing the Huskies four straight years, that was cool...

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    All of this is so fucking rich to me. Miami Hurricanes invented this shit yo. When they were doing it this entire twat of a city, I mean every mother fucking human being in it save for me, were changing their tampons on the hourly over Miami's "lack of class" and "ghetto behavior on the field". Royotis was the Chief Executive Vag Bleeder on the boreds and hated Miami's "street image", as he called it. Derek I'm sure you were somewhere around whining about it. "Act like you've been there before" and all that crap.

In fact, I'll go one step further ... you know who used to use the C word all the time when whining about Miami? One Mr. Steve Entenmen. Class class class class. Fucker would never shut up about class. That's why his knees lasted 5 minutes in the NFL. Karma bitch.

Just one old timer on here tell me I'm wrong. Come on Race or DNC. You know this.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    There's a difference between shit talking and class.

Shit talking to me is part of the game. If you can get somebody's mind off of the game, more worried about you than executing, etc., then that's a skill that helps you in winning the game.

Taking cheap shots, trying to injure the opposition, and running up the score are not part of the game and a lack of class.

All the Hawks are doing with their constant trash talking yesterday and after the game is to fire themselves up, get Philly off of their game, and setting the stage for a potential playoff game.
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

There's a difference between shit talking and class.

Shit talking to me is part of the game. If you can get somebody's mind off of the game, more worried about you than executing, etc., then that's a skill that helps you in winning the game.

Taking cheap shots, trying to injure the opposition, and running up the score are not part of the game and a lack of class.

All the Hawks are doing with their constant trash talking yesterday and after the game is to fire themselves up, get Philly off of their game, and setting the stage for a potential playoff game.

what a bunch of rationalizing shit. please.
  • Options

took the words right out of my mouth.