Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

If Chris Polk was white, would the UW had marketed him like they did Jake?

2»

Comments

• chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Weak attempt at veiled racism, as always. Sounds like someone has an agenda.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,702
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

you don't belong here. Go back to Dawgman and say hi to Kim.
    Sorry, I don't worship at the Derek Johnson alter. There are plenty of other racist sycophants on here to lick your nuts.

If you post racist shit, I'll call you on it. You, like Kim, could use a dose of humility.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

Sorry, I don't worship at the Derek Johnson alter. There are plenty of other racist sycophants on here to lick your nuts.

If you post racist shit, I'll call you on it. You, like Kim, could use a dose of humility.

You sound like a citizen who enjoys brown bag lunches
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

you don't belong here. Go back to Dawgman and say hi to Kim.
    I thought you said you wanted to appeal to all kind of Dawg fans including the doogs?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    Swaye's Wigwam

You may be dumber than the REAL Chris Vashon

You may be dumber than the REAL Chris Vashon
    KRIS Vashon is offended.
    Founders Club

The Derek Johnson alter. LOL #DramaQueen
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sounds like you have minions.
    Founders Club

It's bizarre. People that know me are aware that I am humble sometimes even to a fault. But Dave Samek and now this bumpkin have me pegged for a Jim Jones and/or Tom Jones type.

• IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

It's bizarre. People that know me are aware that I am humble sometimes even to a fault. But Dave Samek and now this bumpkin have me pegged for a Jim Jones and/or Tom Jones type.

You have a panties collection?