Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If Pease goes to Montana

HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Isn't this a win-win for all.....considering the horrific drop-off of our WR's this year?

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    I like what I saw from Pettis, Perkins, Lenius and Taylor.
  • Options

Because losing healthy Kasen, String, and Kevin Smith had no impact on that. Christ.

So you were happy with the coaching job and the production of the WR's?
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    HuskyJW said:

Because losing healthy Kasen, String, and Kevin Smith had no impact on that. Christ.

Do I REALLY have to explain this? I'm not happy but I'm not mad. If he left i wouldn't really care but to blame the drop off on Pease when you pretty much gut your entire offense is ridiculous. It's comparing apples and oranges.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Nega, Pease!!!
    HuskyJW said:

• Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Pease is fine. We didnt have great talent at WR this year and thats how tjey performed.

Rumblings of the players not "liking him" are over rated. Probably expected a lot more accountability than they were use to. And some didnt like it.
  • Options
    Always interesting (unless it's not) to read people's take on what they see in regard to coaching.

• Options
    LaZorisLaZoris Member Posts: 1,628
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

Who gives a shit? He's a WR coach.

Pease out... Tui back?
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,981
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

HuskyJW said:

Who were you unhappy with? Kasen was a shell of his former self athletically and Mickens sucked as always. I was disappointed in Ross but then I was disappointed in Percy Harvin, I think that player type just gets way too much hype and expectations. Pettis exceeded my expectations at least as much as Ross disappointed.

I wouldn't say Pease did an amazing job but I didn't find the receiving corps particularly disappointing. If you did that's your own fault for believing in Jaydon Mickens and buying into the Legion of Zoom bullshit.
    Legion of Zoom? Wtf? Was this a thing I'm just now hearing about for the first time?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

HuskyJW said:

Who were you unhappy with? Kasen was a shell of his former self athletically and Mickens sucked as always. I was disappointed in Ross but then I was disappointed in Percy Harvin, I think that player type just gets way too much hype and expectations. Pettis exceeded my expectations at least as much as Ross disappointed.

I wouldn't say Pease did an amazing job but I didn't find the receiving corps particularly disappointing. If you did that's your own fault for believing in Jaydon Mickens and buying into the Legion of Zoom bullshit.
    Legion of Zoom? Wtf? Was this a thing I'm just now hearing about for the first time?
    Your eyes are as good as @GrandpaSankey's
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    “There’s straight-line speed and there’s football speed,” Mickens said. “We’re all fast guys, but just being able to run fast isn’t enough. You have to make plays with your speed. Run away from people. Be dynamic and explosive. That’s LOZ.”

Jaydon needs to work on his straight-line speed, as in catch the damn ball and run straight up the field to get the first down. This running sideways business got old a long time ago.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,643
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

“There’s straight-line speed and there’s football speed,” Mickens said. “We’re all fast guys, but just being able to run fast isn’t enough. You have to make plays with your speed. Run away from people. Be dynamic and explosive. That’s LOZ.”

Jaydon needs to work on his straight-line speed, as in catch the damn ball and run straight up the field to get the first down. This running sideways business got old a long time ago.

Hell just going sideways would be an improvement for him. He runs all over the fucking place. I think his legs are spastic.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,237
    Founders Club
    HHBs are a tough crowd but we usually speak the truth.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    chuck said:

Hell just going sideways would be an improvement for him. He runs all over the fucking place. I think his legs are spastic.
    Mickens got squiggly-squiggly legs.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Addition by subtraction.