Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Coogliest thread ever

AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=137&f=1995&t=13410300
But for some WSU fans it goes a little deeper than that. They hate the University of Washington. They hate their coaches. They hate their administrators. They hate their fight song. They hate their colors. They hate their admissions department. They hate their budget office. They even hate their museum if you can believe it. They loathe the basic premise, philosophy, and modus operandi of the institution.

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2014
    Try "BradyLeafDuck."

It was a real (bad) thing
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,093
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

But for some WSU fans it goes a little deeper than that. They hate the University of Washington. They hate their coaches. They hate their administrators. They hate their fight song. They hate their colors. They hate their admissions department. They hate their budget office. They even hate their museum if you can believe it. They loathe the basic premise, philosophy, and modus operandi of the institution.
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

I didn't notice that part before. I literally LOLed

• Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,093
    edited November 2014
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

I didn't notice that part before. I literally LOLed

hahahahahaha I missed that too

There is a reason uwrejects.com is a website.
  • Options
    RoadHarv55RoadHarv55 Member Posts: 88
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    It's a nice little school.
  • Options
    RoadHarv55RoadHarv55 Member Posts: 88
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    H_D said:

Maybe we should start a similar thread here....oh wait, we don't give a fuck about Wazzu.

Obviously you do.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I also wish TedBundyDawg could get by the mods.
  • Options
    well, I mean, the thread was started by an actual duck
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    "Great post. I appreciate the reminder of their atrocities each year.

As I 've posted before in more detail, UW's brazen offers of violations during my academic recruitment immediately offended me. I never considered them again and happily ended up at WSU."

I would consider genocide an atrocity, not Tosh Lupoi's coffee cup full of cash. But if a little bit of hyperbole makes the Cuogs feel better about themselves, then so be it.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

Those fucktards at wsu make some good cheese. I'm eating a can of Cooger Gold right now that my wife brought home. Some smoked salmon, and a chunk of that cheese on a cracker is mighty fuckin' tasty.

So yeah - they make awesome cheese and play shitty football. I give credit when due.

Are you having one of their wines too? I hear they make a merlot that drinks like a cab.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

Those fucktards at wsu make some good cheese. I'm eating a can of Cooger Gold right now that my wife brought home. Some smoked salmon, and a chunk of that cheese on a cracker is mighty fuckin' tasty.

So yeah - they make awesome cheese and play shitty football. I give credit when due.

Are you having one of their wines too? I hear they make a merlot that drinks like a cab.
    No.

I'm not a wine drinker. Right now, I'm having a white russian and thinking I should have made a black russian. So in about 30 seconds I'm going two-fisted and drinking both.

It figures they'd make wine. Uppity fuckin' hayseeds.
  • Options

dflea said:

dflea said:

No.

I'm not a wine drinker. Right now, I'm having a white russian and thinking I should have made a black russian. So in about 30 seconds I'm going two-fisted and drinking both.

It figures they'd make wine. Uppity fuckin' hayseeds.
    Always about fisting blacks with you.
    I thought I said no racist crap
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    WSU is the best 3 win team in the country. They move the ball between the 20's better than anyone.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    edited November 2014

Are you having one of their wines too?

Drew Bledsoe ? Besides Drew, Mike Utley and Steve Gleason (sic) I can't think of many CUOGS that I can really stomach.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098

H_D said:

Maybe we should start a similar thread here....oh wait, we don't give a fuck about Wazzu.

Obviously you do.
    Obviously.