Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

wavetheflag34 - good first post... LOL

PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
I guess 5 Reasons has officially been retired.

mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=137&f=1995&t=13407905

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    My IQ goes down every time I visit Cougfan
  • Options
    Founders Club

It's always good for a laugh or two.
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    The cupboard on offense was full!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Falk the Huskies!
  • Options
    Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1

I didn't think it was possible.

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,446
    You can tell this is a Husky troll posing as a Cuog instead of a Cuog since they said Wazzu would win 7-8 next year instead of 10 or 11.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    millcreekcoug with a winner: "I'm going to need 5 reasons why you think WSU will win so easily."
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    5 reasons isn't retired. Just impossible to get on ginafarm
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    MCD failed on reason #4. It needed Gleason in the list for speed too.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Race strikes again!

5 reasons with an AC twist.
  • Options
    QuornDawgQuornDawg Member Posts: 1,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

MCD failed on reason #4. It needed Gleason in the list for speed too.

If someone has access to the doogman bored, post with that revision on the free bored
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    MCD's best effort ... I realize that they have an OL named Ektard, but it still made me laugh.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    We are a developing work in progress, yes trending up. Unless you have been smoking to much salmon, you have to admit our talent is getting better. Are the Cougs more competitive, yes. Are we getting better talent, yes. Will our defense get better, yes. You can deny this all you want. You will be going to a bowl game thanks to Hawaii, Georgia State and Eastern. Congrats to you but your team is 76th nationally in offense, 75th nationally in defense. Your team is transitioning to a new coach and system. Wake up and face reality, you are trending down for the next couple of years. Losing a major part of your defense. You have a good coach but it will take time. Your team will be spinning wheels next season. Bowl game, maybe... maybe not. Of course, you probably think you are national champs with a few Heisman candidates next year. Right...
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited November 2014
    Cuog's are #1 in passing offense and #76 in red zone offense under that "Air Raid" offense. That doesn't bode well when you have the worst defense in the country.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    UW's giving up 25 points per game this year (same OOC as in conference). Not bad for being in a passing league with a super young secondary.

The days of holding teams to 14-17 points per game are probably long gone in general. If you can keep yourself in the 20-25 point range for points allowed, you have a really good chance to have a strong season.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Even then, the IQ of the board increases each time you visit.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

We are a developing work in progress, yes trending up. Unless you have been smoking to much salmon, you have to admit our talent is getting better. Are the Cougs more competitive, yes. Are we getting better talent, yes. Will our defense get better, yes. You can deny this all you want. You will be going to a bowl game thanks to Hawaii, Georgia State and Eastern. Congrats to you but your team is 76th nationally in offense, 75th nationally in defense. Your team is transitioning to a new coach and system. Wake up and face reality, you are trending down for the next couple of years. Losing a major part of your defense. You have a good coach but it will take time. Your team will be spinning wheels next season. Bowl game, maybe... maybe not. Of course, you probably think you are national champs with a few Heisman candidates next year. Right...

*too

Cougs went from a bowl game to 3 wins (assumed) and are trending up? Jesus h. Coog defined.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

*too

Cougs went from a bowl game to 3 wins (assumed) and are trending up? Jesus h. Coog defined.
    My favorite Coog assumption is how they are the only team that can get better while other teams have capped.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Dick_B said:

I didn't think it was possible.

EwaDawg said:

Even then, the IQ of the board increases each time you visit.