Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I'm not sure the Huskies can win on the road at Reser.

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,966
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
Tough place to play.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    I know you are being sarcastic but the last time the Huskies won at Oregon State the Florida Marlins were winning the World Series.
  • Options
    Founders Club

I know you are being sarcastic but the last time the Huskies won at Oregon State the Florida Marlins were winning the World Series.

That has everything to do with Washington being terrible in football and not from Reser being a Death Valley West.

HTH.
  • Options

That has everything to do with Washington being terrible in football and not from Reser being a Death Valley West.

HTH.
    Again I noted that by stating you are being sarcastic so I was fully aware of where you were going and stated a true statement which was the Huskies haven't won there since 2003.

I know this has everything to do with UW being terrible, just like UW hasn't won at UCLA since 1995 and hasn't defeated ASU since 2001.

Not to mention haven't beaten Oregon since 2003. Hopefully this is the year these long losing streaks finally end.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited July 2013

HTH.
    Again I noted that by stating you are being sarcastic so I was fully aware of where you were going and stated a true statement which was the Huskies haven't won there since 2003.

I know this has everything to do with UW being terrible, just like UW hasn't won at UCLA since 1995 and hasn't defeated ASU since 2001.

Not to mention haven't beaten Oregon since 2003. Hopefully this is the year these long losing streaks finally end.
    I hope the streaks end also. The problem is, our dumbass Coach also "hopes" they end. He has no plan based in reality (let's change the offense again) to achieve it, but he hopes it works out. Hope is a terrible strategy, but one that evidently pays over 2 mil per to do.

In closing, fuck Woodward.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

HTH.

I hope the streaks end also. The problem is, our dumbass Coach also "hopes" they end. He has no plan based in reality (let's change the offense again) to achieve it, but he hopes it works out. Hope is a terrible strategy, but one that evidently pays over 2 mil per to do.

Agree the streaks need to end. There is no reason UW should ever go an entire decade losing to Oregon, an entire decade plus losing to ASU, an entire decade not winning in Corvallis, almost two decades not winning at UCLA.

No reason at all. Like I said in another thread our four most important/swing games on the schedule is vs Boise, at ASU, at UCLA and at Oregon State. To have a successful season you gotta win three of those games then you are on your way to winning 10 games.

However, with this coaching staff I fully expect UW to lose three of those four if not all four.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,234
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

HTH.

Never underestimate the stupidity of the masses. That hopey changey thing got a vapid empty suit elected to the president of the united states.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

HTH.

Never underestimate the stupidity of the masses. That hopey changey thing got a vapid empty suit elected to the president of the united states.
    Not an empty suit. Obama knows full well what he's doing.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

I like to note that someone is being sarcastic before I go on to argue the point. I like to do that.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

HTH.

I know you're being sarcastic but I don't think Obama knows what he's doing
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

HTH.

Agree the streaks need to end. There is no reason UW should ever go an entire decade losing to Oregon, an entire decade plus losing to ASU, an entire decade not winning in Corvallis, almost two decades not winning at UCLA.

No reason at all. Like I said in another thread our four most important/swing games on the schedule is vs Boise, at ASU, at UCLA and at Oregon State. To have a successful season you gotta win three of those games then you are on your way to winning 10 games.

However, with this coaching staff I fully expect UW to lose three of those four if not all four.
    so there's no reason at all to lose in Cornvalley? no reason.

well besides "this coaching staff"

what about the last coaching staff? or the one before that?

you act like UW is a football school. bzzzzzzzzzt.

and the Beavs are TUFF at home.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Do you know how hard it is to win in Reser in THIS economy?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We need to here from RacoonHarry on this topic. Maybe a 5 reasons version of why Reser is a tuff place to play.

I will prime the pump.

1. Buzzing chainsaw on the PA before 3rd down.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

We need to here from RacoonHarry on this topic. Maybe a 5 reasons version of why Reser is a tuff place to play.

I will prime the pump.

Altitude, altitude, altitude.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Do you know how hard it is to win in Reser in THIS economy?

Very good call back. Kudos. I LOL'd.
  • Options
    Founders Club

I will prime the pump.

2. Altitude, altitude, altitude

3. Cody Vaz is the best player on the field. Enough said about that.

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I will prime the pump.

2. beaverjuice is everywhere.

youtu.be/qBALYhvTZyk
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,234
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

HTH.

Knowing what you want to do and knowing what you're doing are not the same thing. Some of you need to learn the difference.

• Options
    Steve_BowmanSteve_Bowman Member Posts: 442
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Testing 1
    edited July 2013

We'll get our ass kicked.

Every place on the road is hard for Stevie. Bellevue High is a road game....Cream Puff's team would struggle if they had to cross the bridge.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Neither am I, I'm also not sure we can win in tempe, soldier stadium, westwood, or the farm. Newsflash, sark is shit on the road