Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Haha Kim

2»

Comments

• Options
    skookumskookum Member Posts: 447
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2014
    Swaye said:

Kim deserves death by roo-roo more than any human alive. Ever.

I'm hearing Kim ( aka Lucky Pierre) is a regular on the roo-roo circuit.
  • Options
    fauxdawgmanfauxdawgman Member Posts: 218
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    It looks like Fetters' piece is a hit. Thanks for reading. ;)
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Kim speaks for the trees fans!

Unless someone like Kim cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not
  • Options
    MrsPetersenMrsPetersen Member Posts: 724
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Comment

@PurpleBaze‌ I got that same email like 10 times (thanks to all of the different random email addresses I have used over the years on Scout).

Fatters doesn't like that the Coach would do the same thing again in the exact same scenario... yet that fat ass has to get diarrhea every other time he gorges on nachos and still keeps eating them... pot/kettle

You check all those random email accounts daily??
    No they all forward to my same Gmail account because I only used them for Scout
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,608
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    It was clear he was nervous and losing composure asking the question.....Absurd statement/question......just pathetic
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

Can't believe Kim actually said "pissed off" to Petersen.

You can tell he was just fidgeting in his chair for five minutes working up the courage for his one big moment, on the verge of panic...and then he got the nod and just went "didurp de durp fans pissed offf aaahhhh" while his arms spazzed out like a T-rex with down syndrome.

legit lol'ed
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Doogles said:

You can tell he was just fidgeting in his chair for five minutes working up the courage for his one big moment, on the verge of panic...and then he got the nod and just went "didurp de durp fans pissed offf aaahhhh" while his arms spazzed out like a T-rex with down syndrome.

Here's hoping that this is what Kim sees the next time he tries to come on campus for a presser:

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

YBFE