Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DUCKFIGHTER ILLUSTRATED: I AM OUT SPECIAL EDITION

13»

Comments

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    ^ Teef Price chuckled.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

jecornel said:

Wait till next year or just wait in two years this team will be special.... The mantra of the husky dan base.

Without hope? What else do you have?

Well except if you are justin verlander hope concern you.

At some point the mantra of "Wait until *insert year here*" is actually true when you have a coach you trust. That mantra was bullshit with coaches like Gilby,Ty, and Sark. It is not bullshit with a coach like Petersen. That is my opinion, others can disagree with me, and that is fine.
    who knows? anyone yelling for petersen to be fired is a dumbass as you should give any coach 3-4 years to get his shit together.

What I am most disappointed about is we have shown little adaptation this year. THey are making adjustments after the season is over that should have been made long ago after the stanford game (IE: an offense that incorporates a lot of QB Runs).

They did play hard on Saturday and that was somewhat surprising to me. That was good. But petersen deserves a lot of criticism for this game as well as the Stanford and ASU games.

Firing him is not the answer but shit, the university has been willing to outbid the other schools in the conference for a coaching staff so I would like to start seeing some sort of ROI. Again it is year one. If we improve next year that would be truly impressive as we lose a lot of talent. Realistically I see us getting plungered all over again. Year 3 should start to turn the corner but I am sick of this fucking script. I am just as disenchanted as I was after the ASU game last year all over again.
    so... we should all nut up and LIPO because he needs more time even though he's Chris Peterson Dammit and we should be seeing ROI right now?
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Jave said:

Plungering the FUCKskies never gets old and oh yea.........

Helf>>>>>>Peterson
    Welcome to the Pac-12 you douche. Sorry we can't provide you
    Hawaii
    San Jose State
    UNLV
    Utah State
    Air Force
    Wyoming and
    New Mexico

........to appear as if your some sort of coaching genius. We do have Colorado for you though?

David Shaw's mom agrees with your post.

tick...tock...tick....tock
  • Options
    Mooser42Mooser42 Member Posts: 763
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited November 2014
    I've been saying Rick's bracket killed Husky Fooseball for years!
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    FREE PUB!

Also, wanting to prematurely fire the right coach is a proud half brain tradition.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,987
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

jecornel said:

Wait till next year or just wait in two years this team will be special.... The mantra of the husky dan base.

Without hope? What else do you have?

Well except if you are justin verlander hope concern you.

At some point the mantra of "Wait until *insert year here*" is actually true when you have a coach you trust. That mantra was bullshit with coaches like Gilby,Ty, and Sark. It is not bullshit with a coach like Petersen. That is my opinion, others can disagree with me, and that is fine.
    who knows? anyone yelling for petersen to be fired is a dumbass as you should give any coach 3-4 years to get his shit together.

What I am most disappointed about is we have shown little adaptation this year. THey are making adjustments after the season is over that should have been made long ago after the stanford game (IE: an offense that incorporates a lot of QB Runs).

They did play hard on Saturday and that was somewhat surprising to me. That was good. But petersen deserves a lot of criticism for this game as well as the Stanford and ASU games.

Firing him is not the answer but shit, the university has been willing to outbid the other schools in the conference for a coaching staff so I would like to start seeing some sort of ROI. Again it is year one. If we improve next year that would be truly impressive as we lose a lot of talent. Realistically I see us getting plungered all over again. Year 3 should start to turn the corner but I am sick of this fucking script. I am just as disenchanted as I was after the ASU game last year all over again.
    so... we should all nut up and LIPO because he needs more time even though he's Chris Peterson Dammit and we should be seeing ROI right now?
    People should be pissed about this year. It's a shit show. Complaining about it is just fine. If no one complained and stopped going to games there would be no pressure to win. A losing record in conference is embarrassing