Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What the fuck happened to Arburn tonight?

2»

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

Not even trying to press ...

I guess my point would be that winning is hard. Stanford is 5-5 this year. It's just rough.

This just in:

STANFORD. FUCKING. SUCKS.

They should be 4-6 but UW's coach doesn't have a fucking clue how to manage games.
    And when Petersen plays for OT in that game ... people bitch about not playing to win.

And when Stanford scores on their first drive of OT (regardless of what kind of score) and our first play in OT results in a hold from the OL and we end up losing ... people further bitch about how we didn't play to win the game.

The fake punt call was terrible for a number of reasons ... but anybody sitting there saying that we were guaranteed to win that game aside from the fake punt is FS. Further, anybody that doesn't think that there wouldn't be people bitching about how we lost in that game regardless of how we left is also equally FS.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Not even trying to press ...

I guess my point would be that winning is hard. Stanford is 5-5 this year. It's just rough.

This just in:

STANFORD. FUCKING. SUCKS.

They should be 4-6 but UW's coach doesn't have a fucking clue how to manage games.
    And when Petersen plays for OT in that game ... people bitch about not playing to win.

And when Stanford scores on their first drive of OT (regardless of what kind of score) and our first play in OT results in a hold from the OL and we end up losing ... people further bitch about how we didn't play to win the game.

The fake punt call was terrible for a number of reasons ... but anybody sitting there saying that we were guaranteed to win that game aside from the fake punt is FS. Further, anybody that doesn't think that there wouldn't be people bitching about how we lost in that game regardless of how we left is also equally FS.
    Hypotheticals dude, how do they work?