Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

FIRE PETERHEAD...

2»

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Even though Pumper made these calls, it doesn't necessarily mean that yobates agreed with them.

How about Steel2?
    To say nothing of pumpy's brother
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    AlCzervik said:

Guess Pete can coach now, develope players Base, dnc, baze, tequilla, mad son, gladstone, race 55, cuntwaffle, swaye, auntyEM, splitskin, buffer, stones, baabs, nacho, timmy..and everyone else but Stee2, Bates, Billy...prolly yellow but cant verify (ill asume he did) and a few others wanted Pete canned. I think Derek had faith in Pete

The aforementioned and those who slipped through the cracks wanted Pete fired a year ago. Take that in. So Pete's players look like d-1 football players now? Thought he was supposed to turn program around in 1 year?

Everyone of you cunts wanted Pete canned for not pulling Miles for Lindy in Cacti bowel. You fucks wanted Pete fired for not bring Linda in. I remember message board. I was only one who explained why Pete left Cyrus ijn. You ALL wanted his twatski canned.

You pathetic fucks will be 1st to call For Pete's head when he goes 8 and 5 in 2018 . Well youll have at least a legit gripe as he recruited 1 interior dline man in 2 years, but will just be 1 year, then back to 10 wins. Youre a fickle bunch a fucks ya

Wow how'd I miss that free pub?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

As special-olympics teams' coach. Its fucking embarrasing to watch. Only complaint I have of this team. Been bitching all year about it. Puts us in terrible field position and has every fucking game. Let him concentrate on the qb's.

Sidenote: Cooper is running very hard at tailback. Despite Washington's td run, Cooper is starter material. This team improved alot today win or lose. Been waiting all year for that too. Sark would have got blown out badly. Looking forward to next year but mostly 2016. Petersen's message is getting through. See Charlie Strong. Texas will be a player in big 12 next year. Washington will get there too, maybe even with Miles +choke+

Find the dale jr. Forum and stay there. Take Boobielips with you. His credibility is gone too. Actually he never had any , he just squeaks by with his lifeless 13k posts. What a pathetic way to go through life. 80hrs/week on a message board
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited August 2017

As special-olympics teams' coach. Its fucking embarrasing to watch. Only complaint I have of this team. Been bitching all year about it. Puts us in terrible field position and has every fucking game. Let him concentrate on the qb's.

Sidenote: Cooper is running very hard at tailback. Despite Washington's td run, Cooper is starter material. This team improved alot today win or lose. Been waiting all year for that too. Sark would have got blown out badly. Looking forward to next year but mostly 2016. Petersen's message is getting through. See Charlie Strong. Texas will be a player in big 12 next year. Washington will get there too, maybe even with Miles +choke+

Yup. There"s the proof pup was looking for as to his brilliant call on Petersen's run in '16. u guys were calling for pete's head then. And for you special needs posters, pup was being Sarkastic about Pete's firing out of ST disasters. Funny, i rember that post,
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,904 Founders Club

Yup. There"s the proof pup was looking for as to his brilliant call on Petersen's run in '16. u guys were calling for pete's head then. And for you special needs posters, pup was being Sarkastic about Pete's firing out of ST disasters. Funny, i rember that post,
    Meds-dailed-in, true?!