Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Golden Tate thought he was going to be a hot commodity in free agency. LOL

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Golden Dumber. Doughnut Thief. Homewrecker. Whiner. Stupid first name. Overvalues himself.

Fuck that guy.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Golden Dumber. Doughnut Thief. Homewrecker. Whiner. Stupid first name. Overvalues himself.

Fuck that guy.

He's a legitimate yang to Megatron's yin and balled at a top WR1 level when Mega went down. Great pick up by the Lions. All he does is make plays, his entire career, from ND to now. How many crucial field position changes did he give the Hawks last year off punt returns alone?

Don't be a hater. He's a good football player. Too edgy for some, but i'd take him on my roster.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

Fuck that guy.

He's a legitimate yang to Megatron's yin and balled at a top WR1 level when Mega went down. Great pick up by the Lions. All he does is make plays, his entire career, from ND to now. How many crucial field position changes did he give the Hawks last year off punt returns alone?

Don't be a hater. He's a good football player. Too edgy for some, but i'd take him on my roster.
    He was definitely a great outlet valve for Wilson. He knew how to get open and come back to the ball when Wilson was scrambling. That's sorely missing from the Hawks this year.

But, Tate is still too full of himself.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

Fuck that guy.

He balled? Don't be a hater? Did you meet him at some bar and manage to get him on your social media friend list?

I'm not saying he is a bad player or that he didn't help the Hawks . He's kind of annoying. I tolerated him like I do Lynch.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Doogles said:

Fuck that guy.

He balled? Don't be a hater? Did you meet him at some bar and manage to get him on your social media friend list?

I'm not saying he is a bad player or that he didn't help the Hawks . He's kind of annoying. I tolerated him like I do Lynch.
    Don't be freakin', call Beacon.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I think there's a good chance the Hawks don't win the super bowl last year without him. He was integral in a few of those comeback wins, made big plays in the clutch (as pointed out by Baze he bailed Wilson out a ton), and had the PR game on lock.

We probably lose at least 1 more game w/o him last year which means no home field against the niners which means Door. Ass. Out. I've never met him, but he won me fantasy 2 weeks in a row before his bye, so i feel it's my duty to rep.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Doogles said:

Fuck that guy.

You are the worst kind of Seahawk fan.
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    His right eyelid still looks like Harvin put him in his place.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Tate is a hell of a player and deserved to get paid.
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Hey Tate, don't bugger the star QB's wife and you may have received more respect.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Very good and underrated head case, but he is a diva
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Tate for Harvin turned out to be a terrible trade off. Tate is pretty good, not great but would be our best receiver by a fair margin. He's not a red zone target though which significantly hurts his value.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Doogles said:

Fuck that guy.

You're a fucking idiot
  • Options
    Founders Club

Doogles said:

Fuck that guy.

You're a fucking idiot
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Your a fucking idjut
  • Options
    Founders Club

If you don't love Marshawn Lynch you can get the fuck out. Tolerate Lynch? The guy is a national treasure. Even if he played for another team I would love him.

The dude swerved on UW in a golf cart after scoring a game winning TD, shows up hammered at the parade and takes a fan's fireball, eats skittles after scoring TD's (it's old now, but at first it was really cool), and is a bad motherfucker at RB who had maybe the greatest run I've ever seen. And he hates Darrell Bevell. Everything he does is fucking awesome.

It's funny until you have to deal with it like the Seahawks and Bills had to. I can't fault him for hating Bevell though.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I tried telling all the faggot 12s how much it will suck when Golden leaves and all I got was "WE HAVE PERCY!!!!!!!!". Fuck them.
  • Options
    QuornDawgQuornDawg Member Posts: 1,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SeaHawks kept the wrong primadonna
  • Options
    Founders Club
    It was a business move. You can't keep everyone. Richardson hasn't done anything and Percy went off the rails so it looks bad now if you're myopic. Sure he could be helping them but I don't get the love for the guy. He's an okay second receiver...