Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Looking on the bright side of this brutal, nasty win

2»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Ohio State winning at Michigan State, the best team in history according to obk, seems to trump beating them at home.

Ohio State into the top 4

Beating UCLA on the road is the same as beating Michigan State on the road. Losing at home to Va Tech (4-5) by 14 points is worse than losing at home to Arizona (7-2) by 7 points.

You're an idiot.

Ohio St. just beat their first top 25 team this week.

Oregon has also beat MSU, along with UCLA and Utah. If Oregon wins out, then add ASU to that list.

Also winning by 19 at home vs. 12 on the road is about equal. We did pull away late, but so did Ohio St. Michigan St. was leading for the majority of the first half last week.

On a side note..........

You really need to take a step back and understand Race's humor
    He was trolling eDuck a few weeks ago. Nobody thought it was funny, because it wasn't.

Although, I do now see his humor in this thread. Subtle sarcasm is difficult to pick up on when the poster berates me constantly. It's tough to differentiate between butthurt/angry RaceBannon and sarcastic/jovial RaceBannon. I'm quite sure he has trouble with that dichotomy as well.

I've never been angry with you. I pity the stupid
    Self-pity is sad.
    OK I'll take your word for it
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Ohio State winning at Michigan State, the best team in history according to obk, seems to trump beating them at home.

Beating UCLA on the road is the same as beating Michigan State on the road. Losing at home to Va Tech (4-5) by 14 points is worse than losing at home to Arizona (7-2) by 7 points.

You're an idiot.

Oregon has also beat MSU, along with UCLA and Utah. If Oregon wins out, then add ASU to that list.

Also winning by 19 at home vs. 12 on the road is about equal. We did pull away late, but so did Ohio St. Michigan St. was leading for the majority of the first half last week.

On a side note..........

He was trolling eDuck a few weeks ago. Nobody thought it was funny, because it wasn't.

Although, I do now see his humor in this thread. Subtle sarcasm is difficult to pick up on when the poster berates me constantly. It's tough to differentiate between butthurt/angry RaceBannon and sarcastic/jovial RaceBannon. I'm quite sure he has trouble with that dichotomy as well.

Are you happy with what you've made eDuck into? You're basically the only person that posts there now.

PDX: Slingblade's jizz is top shelf!

Cheswick: Don't call me names you fucking faggot cock sicking piece of shit!!! I have ovarian cancer or whatever, NOGAF

Sal: I'm a former high school guidance counselor, take my advice to end up broke and obese!

GORDO: I like cheeseburgers, but I also don't like them.

Rinse and repeat. Marty wanted goose steppers and he has them. Sadly they'll be about broke after these next two rebuilding years.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Mosster47 said:

You're an idiot.

On a side note..........

Are you happy with what you've made eDuck into? You're basically the only person that posts there now.

Cheswick: Don't call me names you fucking faggot cock sicking piece of shit!!! I have ovarian cancer or whatever, NOGAF

Sal: I'm a former high school guidance counselor, take my advice to end up broke and obese!

Rinse and repeat. Marty wanted goose steppers and he has them. Sadly they'll be about broke after these next two rebuilding years.
    Rinse, lather repeat until the end of time
  • Options
    PDXDuckFanPDXDuckFan Member Posts: 450
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1

You'd know, since you pity the stupid. I don't pity anyone.

• Options
    edited November 2014
    Mosster47 said:

You're an idiot.

On a side note..........

eDuck is a hell of a lot busier than this board, Marty Feldman.

Severe pressing in your post, too. At least try to be funny next time, Moneybags.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

That was stupid
  • Options

That was stupid
    No yer stoopid!

Yikes
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,517
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    PDX is a dumbfuck but I'll give him +1 for the Marty Feldman jab