Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Looking on the bright side of this brutal, nasty win

oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
edited November 2014 in College Football Forum
Oregon has a bye week and then Colorado at home. Colorado is all but a bye. So basically 3 weeks to heal up and then the barkrats. It couldn't have come at a more crucial time.

Comments

• Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    You summed it just right. I imagine everyone who played tonight is exhausted if not hurt. Hello bye. Thanks for coming now. We need the healing time.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Really it means that we have two weeks to get Doug Brenner ready to play in Grasu's absence. Losing Grasu REALLY hurts. Pharoh Brown has been awesome this season at TE as well. Not sure who steps in. I think Koa Ka'ai was sitting at the #2 TE spot ahead of Johnny Mundt.

We *should* be able to take care of business against CU and OSU, but who knows with our MASH unit OL. If ASU blitzes Mariota the way they did Gholson yesterday we will beat them handily.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2014
    Ohio State winning at Michigan State, the best team in history according to obk, seems to trump beating them at home.

Ohio State into the top 4
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Ohio State winning at Michigan State, the best team in history according to obk, seems to trump beating them at home.

sorry Race - Big 10 <<<<<< Pac 12.

Call me a homer. That conference is straight up dreck. Take away the Mich. state win from Oregon if need be, but that still leaves Ohio State with dreck.

Oregon is playing for the Heisman at this point anyway, so it doesn't matter. The kid should win it.

Miss. State is the great pretender to me. They'll get reality here shortly in T-town. I'm not bought in.

Fuck it. That's all that I'm hearing.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I wasn't trolling for Husky fans but.....
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AZDuck said:

Really it means that we have two weeks to get Doug Brenner ready to play in Grasu's absence. Losing Grasu REALLY hurts. Pharoh Brown has been awesome this season at TE as well. Not sure who steps in. I think Koa Ka'ai was sitting at the #2 TE spot ahead of Johnny Mundt.

We *should* be able to take care of business against CU and OSU, but who knows with our MASH unit OL. If ASU blitzes Mariota the way they did Gholson yesterday we will beat them handily.

Are you trying to downplay Oregon this season? CU and OSU won't stay within 28 points. You guys are good. The only game to even be slightly concerned about is ASU.
  • Options

Severe pressing, may require meds.
  • Options
    ToiletSeatToiletSeat Member Posts: 150
    Fully erect Quook boner here. We want Bama!
  • Options
    PDXDuckFanPDXDuckFan Member Posts: 450
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    AZDuck said:

Grasu will be back by the conference title game.

• Options

Beating UCLA on the road is the same as beating Michigan State on the road. Losing at home to Va Tech (4-5) by 14 points is worse than losing at home to Arizona (7-2) by 7 points.

You're an idiot.

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited November 2014

Beating UCLA on the road is the same as beating Michigan State on the road. Losing at home to Va Tech (4-5) by 14 points is worse than losing at home to Arizona (7-2) by 7 points.

You're an idiot.

Ohio St. just beat their first top 25 team this week.

Oregon has also beat MSU, along with UCLA and Utah. If Oregon wins out, then add ASU to that list.

Also winning by 19 at home vs. 12 on the road is about equal. We did pull away late, but so did Ohio St. Michigan St. was leading for the majority of the first half last week.

On a side note..........

You really need to take a step back and understand Race's humor
  • Options

You're an idiot.

Oregon has also beat MSU, along with UCLA and Utah. If Oregon wins out, then add ASU to that list.

Also winning by 19 at home vs. 12 on the road is about equal. We did pull away late, but so did Ohio St. Michigan St. was leading for the majority of the first half last week.

On a side note..........

He was trolling eDuck a few weeks ago. Nobody thought it was funny, because it wasn't.

Although, I do now see his humor in this thread. Subtle sarcasm is difficult to pick up on when the poster berates me constantly. It's tough to differentiate between butthurt/angry RaceBannon and sarcastic/jovial RaceBannon. I'm quite sure he has trouble with that dichotomy as well.

• Options
    edited November 2014

You're an idiot.

On a side note..........

He was trolling eDuck a few weeks ago. Nobody thought it was funny, because it wasn't.

Although, I do now see his humor in this thread. Subtle sarcasm is difficult to pick up on when the poster berates me constantly. It's tough to differentiate between butthurt/angry RaceBannon and sarcastic/jovial RaceBannon. I'm quite sure he has trouble with that dichotomy as well.

Bekuz messege bords ar supur seriol biznuss
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

You're an idiot.

On a side note..........

I've never been angry with you. I pity the stupid
  • Options

TCU has a better resume than Oregon

TCU is a fucking joke. They gave up about 161 points to Baylor. They'll be door ass out sooner rather than later.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baylor has a better resume than Oregon
  • Options

TCU has a better resume than Oregon

TCU is a fucking joke. They gave up about 161 points to Baylor. They'll be door ass out sooner rather than later.
    "Like fish in a barrel"
  • Options

You're an idiot.

On a side note..........

I've never been angry with you. I pity the stupid
    Self-pity is sad.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer