Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon makes the playoffs

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Awfully warm for January
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Let's get by Utah first, then use the two bye weeks to get ready for ASU
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Lets. Oregon already made its 1 forgivable mistake. No room for another.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Lets. Oregon already made its 1 forgivable mistake. No room for another.
    I wouldn't say forgivable. If by some fluke, Oregon wins out, and they don't make the playoff because of that loss, then you can't forgive it.
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    three games to go and I just cannot say we are in until we are
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    I'll always cherish this magical mythical November playoff berth for Oregon.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183

I'll always cherish this magical mythical November playoff berth for Oregon.

I'm getting the 8-1 T-shirts printed as we speak.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Nobody will be happier than me if we make the playoff... but @Utah and @Oregon State, to say nothing of the Pac-12 conference championship game could all get away from us.

The season isn't over by a long shot. But let's not start sucking each others dicks just yet.

/HarveyKeitel
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

Nobody will be happier than me if we make the playoff... but @Utah and @Oregon State, to say nothing of the Pac-12 conference championship game could all get away from us.

The season isn't over by a long shot. But let's not start sucking each others dicks just yet.

/HarveyKeitel

Can't we just suck each others dicks anyway?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2014
    60/40 you make the playoffs. Big game this weekend and the PAC 12 championship won't be a gimme. The issues with the OL seem to be in the past, but your defense still is capable of getting lit up.

If you get in, I think you have a pretty good chance of winning it.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,577
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I think Oregon makes the playoffs, and gets the SEC plunger in the semi final.
  • Options
    blackmambablackmamba Member Posts: 184
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes

60/40 you make the playoffs. Big game this weekend and the PAC 12 championship won't be a gimme. The issues with the OL seem to be in the past, but your defense still is capable of getting lit up.

If you get in, I think you have a pretty good chance of winning it.

Nope. Another OL injured. Now Pierson down.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

The SEC West is easily the best conference, but part of the reason Miss State and Ole Miss are contending is because Alabama and LSU have slipped a little. They have four really good teams and another strong team in LSU. The conference is great, but I don't think the teams are nearly as good as Alabama from the past few years or Auburn with Cam Newton. Oregon or Florida State can beat them. They will have the best QB's. Either way it will be interesting.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,577
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2014

PurpleJ said:

The SEC West is easily the best conference, but part of the reason Miss State and Ole Miss are contending is because Alabama and LSU have slipped a little. They have four really good teams and another strong team in LSU. The conference is great, but I don't think the teams are nearly as good as Alabama from the past few years or Auburn with Cam Newton. Oregon or Florida State can beat them. They will have the best QB's. Either way it will be interesting.
    FSU can. They did it last year. Even though this isn't really last year's FSU.

Oregon isn't strong enough at the line of scrimmage to play with the elite teams, and the secondaries of those SEC teams get overlooked a bit. Mariotta would have a tough time throwing.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Oregon isn't strong enough at the line of scrimmage to play with the elite teams, and the secondaries of those SEC teams get overlooked a bit. Mariotta would have a tough time throwing.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

That is one nice wet pussy.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Oregon isn't as good as they were either. That's the problem for the PAC 12 honks. People assume Bama is down, but the next four weeks tell the tale. The early season was about Mississippi. November is about Alabama, Auburn and LSU

Oregon should cruise to the playoffs. They are clearly the best the west has to offer
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Oregon isn't as good as they were either. That's the problem for the PAC 12 honks. People assume Bama is down, but the next four weeks tell the tale. The early season was about Mississippi. November is about Alabama, Auburn and LSU

Oregon should cruise to the playoffs. They are clearly the best the west has to offer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILkkpMEzlZY
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    I hope Oregon wins the national title just so you can be wrong