Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ross not an OKG?

124»

Comments

• MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

Tequilla said:

At the end of the day, what it comes down to is getting your best players on the field in the best position for them to be successful.

Wow, you've just revolutionized the game of football
    ^^ Passive-aggressive superiority guy.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,428 Swaye's Wigwam
    MisterEm said:

Tequilla said:

At the end of the day, what it comes down to is getting your best players on the field in the best position for them to be successful.

Wow, you've just revolutionized the game of football
    ^^ Passive-aggressive superiority guy.
    Look up the definition of sarcasm, it might help you out.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

Alexis said:

Basically Peterman said that Ross and Kasen don't practice as well as a guy like Pettis, which is why you see Pettis improving and Ross and Kasen aren't. He doesn't believe in Gamers. If you don't practice well, you won't play well.

I'm not sure why this is coming as a shock to anyone. The reason peterbuns has so many players in the nfl is that they know how to prepare, know how to practice, and play hard all the time. UW players were very underwhelming in many of those areas during the seven kingdom. Whether or not the new strategy will result in wins at UW is still up in the air, but I still see a culture clash happening where multiple players will realize he's going to make them better professionals, or they will transfer to play one or two more years and amount to shit.

If these players goal is to play football for a living, as well as be successful in life, it probably is a good idea to show up to practice and work your balls off. It's no different in the boardroom than on the field. People who don't show up prepared stick out like a sore thumb and are regularly passed up for promotions regardless of the professional arena.
    Word up to this shit.
  • claychaclaycha Member Posts: 662
    I thought this was the bored room.
  • FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    claycha said:

I know better than to use spelling in the proper format. seven lashes for me.
  • SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,450

claycha said:

I know better than to use spelling in the proper format. seven lashes for me.
    *your'e