Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ross not an OKG?

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

In recent weeks you can tell something is up in Ross's head, because he's not returning kicks with the same reckless abandon. He's tentative.

Trust issues?
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098

In recent weeks you can tell something is up in Ross's head, because he's not returning kicks with the same reckless abandon. He's tentative.

Trust issues?
    Too edgy. He can't relate to church-choir coaching staff.
  • DHDDHD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,459 Founders Club
    A John Ross story ... take it for what it's worth and no twisting.

Near the end of the Illinois game, Ross was visibly limping on the sidelines. After the game, my buddies and our women were at our RV rager in the E-1 lot and Ross, Mickens and Kevin King walked right by us through the lot. I paid particular attention to Ross because I wanted to see if he was still gimpy.

He walked through the lot in flip-flops and shorts with no visible limp or any sign of injury ... at all. He was moving fine, which surprised me because of how he looked on the sidelines during the game.

That Monday, there were rumors that Ross wasn't practicing because he was dinged up in the Illinois game. That sure as shit didn't make sense to me based upon what I saw when he walked through the lot. (Maybe he took the needle post-game so that he could party it up that night, and that's why he was moving so well when I saw him?)

I don't know if Pete's "dudes need to toughen the fuck up" message was directed at Ross and Daniels, but it sure sounds like it could have been.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,428 Swaye's Wigwam
    Ross is cooking crack in the dorms, is the word round the way...

Just what I'm hearing, don't shoot the messenger .
  • d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109

You would know...
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

Crack is whack.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I won't believe it until CollegeDoog confirms it.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    edited November 2014
    Ross is starting to sound like "he sure is gonna show Peterman, all right"

... then again, maybe Ross learned how much he's projected to make in the NFL as a DB
  • SevenElevenSevenEleven Member Posts: 318
    Love how fast doogs have turned on Ross.

• FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223

Fuck that, i still want to sex john ross III. That being said, i'm looking for more of a long term relationship, not a one night stand.

If he can't show up to work and learn routes and how to get open, all the speed in the world isn't going to amount to shit
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited November 2014

Right? He returns a kick this week or makes one big play at WR and everyone goes back to sucking him off. He's only a sophomore and he has hit a rough patch. It could end up being a big deal, but I think it's being overblown. Pettis has made plays when he has gotten the chance and Petersen says he has been practicing well. He's rightfully being rewarded for that. Ross is still a stud.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,925 Swaye's Wigwam

Who is turning on him? Maybe I need to reread this thread. Don't think so though. It won't be interesting.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    At the end of the day, what it comes down to is getting your best players on the field in the best position for them to be successful.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,428 Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

At the end of the day, what it comes down to is getting your best players on the field in the best position for them to be successful.

Wow, you've just revolutionized the game of football