Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hey SEC sac sniffers, explain #11 Georgia?

13»

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

no_uh said:

Slocus said:

Duke is 7-1!

This is how I know something is wrong with football this year.
    They've become respectable. Are they great? No. ESPN and Rinaldi ignore them though because ACC. ACC ass kissing is only acceptable in basketball.

Now here's the question for Race, Purple J, and Sven. Is Ole Miss really 20 spots better than Duke? Is the SEC that much better? Both are usually bottom feeders with one conference loss. Answer the question. Don't bring up dubious NC streaks
    Jesus. If East Carolina didn't lose today would we have to listen to arguments about why ECU should be in the top 5 as well? Who was Duke beaten again? It took them 2OT to beat a trash Pitt team today. Wake the fuck up.
    Try reading more carefully. I never said Duke should be top five. I asked why they should be 20 spots below Miss. Try to keep up.
    And I answered your question.
    Fair enough. It's not like all those sites are unbiased though. Also Miss. has two losses, as I predicted.
    At least their losses aren't at BC and at home to ASU like the current Pac-12 leaders.

Oh.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,517 Founders Club

no_uh said:

Slocus said:

Duke is 7-1!

They've become respectable. Are they great? No. ESPN and Rinaldi ignore them though because ACC. ACC ass kissing is only acceptable in basketball.

Now here's the question for Race, Purple J, and Sven. Is Ole Miss really 20 spots better than Duke? Is the SEC that much better? Both are usually bottom feeders with one conference loss. Answer the question. Don't bring up dubious NC streaks
    Jesus. If East Carolina didn't lose today would we have to listen to arguments about why ECU should be in the top 5 as well? Who was Duke beaten again? It took them 2OT to beat a trash Pitt team today. Wake the fuck up.
    Try reading more carefully. I never said Duke should be top five. I asked why they should be 20 spots below Miss. Try to keep up.
    Fair enough. It's not like all those sites are unbiased though. Also Miss. has two losses, as I predicted.
    At least their losses aren't at BC and at home to ASU like the current Pac-12 leaders.

Oh.
    USC is 4th in the South Boobs. C'mon.

no_uh said:

Slocus said:

Duke is 7-1!

Oh.
    USC is 4th in the South Boobs. C'mon.
    Oh shit, I forgot they lost last week.

Not my best effort considering how awesome it was.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

no_uh said:

Slocus said:

Duke is 7-1!

Didn't everyone predict this?

When you are #4, that means you are not as good as numbers 1, 2, or 3.

So far they have lost to 2 and 3, and play #1 in four weeks. They should loose that one too.
    Actually they beat #2, when they were #1. With a healthy Treadwell they'd knock off State too, but now I'm not so sure.
    dnc said:

no_uh said:

Slocus said:

Duke is 7-1!

So far they have lost to 2 and 3, and play #1 in four weeks. They should loose that one too.
    Actually they beat #2, when they were #1. With a healthy Treadwell they'd knock off State too, but now I'm not so sure.
    A healthy Treadwell (RIP) didn't even have enough speed to beat Auburn's defense to the end zone.
  • RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    dnc said:

no_uh said:

Slocus said:

Duke is 7-1!

I think the top 5 are MSU, AU, LSU, UM, and UA.