Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hey SEC sac sniffers, explain #11 Georgia?

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,517 Founders Club
    Slocus said:

Duke is 7-1!

This is how I know something is wrong with football this year.
    They've become respectable. Are they great? No. ESPN and Rinaldi ignore them though because ACC. ACC ass kissing is only acceptable in basketball.

Now here's the question for Race, Purple J, and Sven. Is Ole Miss really 20 spots better than Duke? Is the SEC that much better? Both are usually bottom feeders with one conference loss. Answer the question. Don't bring up dubious NC streaks
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,899 Founders Club
    NC streaks are "dubious" now?

Full court press. FFS
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,466 Founders Club
    All you have to do is switch between games. Oregon gets boat raced by any SEC West team
  • RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846

Slocus said:

Duke is 7-1!

They've become respectable. Are they great? No. ESPN and Rinaldi ignore them though because ACC. ACC ass kissing is only acceptable in basketball.

Now here's the question for Race, Purple J, and Sven. Is Ole Miss really 20 spots better than Duke? Is the SEC that much better? Both are usually bottom feeders with one conference loss. Answer the question. Don't bring up dubious NC streaks
    Yes.

Defeated Alabama.
    Lost to LSU.

Perfectly appropriate for the number 4 team in the country.

No SEC West team would have lost to 3 loss Miami.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,517 Founders Club
    Slocus said:

Duke is 7-1!

PurpleJ said:

NC streaks are "dubious" now?

Full court press. FFS

When there's a two loss team and Alabama plays LSU twice, yeah
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,466 Founders Club
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    The Georgia Clemson game is a good representation of the difference between the SEC and the ACC.
    HTH bill

Slocus said:

Duke is 7-1!

Yes.

Defeated Alabama.
    Lost to LSU.

Perfectly appropriate for the number 4 team in the country.

No SEC West team would have lost to 3 loss Miami.
    Really? Wow
    Arkie is up on MSU. ROFL
  • no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 761
    edited November 2014

Slocus said:

Duke is 7-1!

Jesus. If East Carolina didn't lose today would we have to listen to arguments about why ECU should be in the top 5 as well? Who was Duke beaten again? It took them 2OT to beat a trash Pitt team today. Wake the fuck up.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited November 2014

Have zero respect for buttfuck SEC proponents like purplej. Explain yourself bitc h. Jihad to your worthless SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC. Fucking joke. How bout that #4 Ole Miss who jus t got pistle whipped ass fucked by LSU (u nranked). Bring some explanations. Dont bring up A uburn South Carolina last week. No need.

Saying LSU was unranked before the Ole Miss game when they were ranked in both poles is OBK fucking stupid.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Georgia sucks.

As @no_uh‌ said, the Pac-12 sucks more because WSU 28, Utah 27.
    PurpleJ said:

I will wait for a SEC team to win the National Championship this year before addressing the issue any further.

UW would be lucky to be 7th in the SEC West.

• H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098

PurpleJ said:

I will wait for a SEC team to win the National Championship this year before addressing the issue any further.

UW would be lucky to be 7th in the SEC West.

How many teams are in the SEC West? We'd be after that. Unless Cal came along with us, then...well, you know the rest.

Slocus said:

Duke is 7-1!

Yes.

Here's some non-biased evidence for you:
    http://www.usatoday.com/sports/ncaaf/sagarin/
    http://www.andersonsports.com/football/ACF_frnk.html
    http://www.colleyrankings.com/currank.html
    http://prwolfe.bol.ucla.edu/cfootball/ratings.htm

Duke is the overrated team. But Doogs like you hate facts, as always.
    no_uh said:

Slocus said:

Duke is 7-1!

Jesus. If East Carolina didn't lose today would we have to listen to arguments about why ECU should be in the top 5 as well? Who was Duke beaten again? It took them 2OT to beat a trash Pitt team today. Wake the fuck up.
    Try reading more carefully. I never said Duke should be top five. I asked why they should be 20 spots below Miss. Try to keep up.

no_uh said:

Slocus said:

Duke is 7-1!

Try reading more carefully. I never said Duke should be top five. I asked why they should be 20 spots below Miss. Try to keep up.
    And I answered your question.
    edited November 2014

no_uh said:

Slocus said:

Duke is 7-1!

Fair enough. It's not like all those sites are unbiased though. Also Miss. has two losses, as I predicted.
  • RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846

no_uh said:

Slocus said:

Duke is 7-1!

Fair enough. It's not like all those sites are unbiased though. Also Miss. has two losses, as I predicted.

Didn't everyone predict this?

When you are #4, that means you are not as good as numbers 1, 2, or 3.

So far they have lost to 2 and 3, and play #1 in four weeks. They should loose that one too.